• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nature

nature

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
Lots

payment still uses known contact, name etc . Surely the website would have been taken down. Dmc
Yes he is located in ukraine, international payments to bank account cannot be done without such details there. The website is not being taken down or anything done to the director themselves. Ukraine is still a war zone, The russian orcs are advancing to kiev, they are not going to use such resources on someone selling a legal substance. He is careful and does not sell any controlled substances. There's much more problems in the world as a whole too than peaceful labelled ways to ctb being international problems. Such figures do not even compare to alternative methods and public outrage is minimal. KL was done in for clear assistance of ctb. DMC simply sells SN under a somewhat legally binding contract of genuine intended use. I hope this clears it up

Reactions: bebeblu and Esokabat
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Sorry you had your MDS package seized?. There is no authority in the UK to do so due to it not being a controlled substances so you must have just been unlucky due to its inorganic nature upon inspection. There is no knowledge of MDS packages being actively tracked at all either, He uses random names, addresses in the middle of nowhere and packaging also. I feel you have been misinformed. What the BBC said regarding police being aware etc was false. Welfare checks from SN here are non existent just from customs, All reported ones are that of a doctor who had been informed!

I'm sorry but the above is wrong. Here is a thread discussing how difficult it was getting SN into the UK when MDS was operating; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/holy-sh1t-ive-done-it-sn-to-uk.141164/page-2

Within post #49 in that thread motherland said he had 2 welfare visits & "Police are definitely investigating M Store / MDS." around 6 months later the BBC basically took him down, because I feel the UK police are underresourced to do it alone. Also there were other uk members like @Old Friend monitoring how many welfare visits MDS orders were generating from UK purchasers. Presumably because he mislabel his package as a phone cover which is why customs seized them sometimes (when they spotted this).
182396 IMG 8560

I feel people talk about seizure in the UK on here for the sake of it due to worry.

REALLY??? You clearly were NOT around after the KL takedown and all the welfare visits in the UK & elsewhere after that many of which (like mine) happened at 1.30am in the morning;

Here is another thread along a similar topic; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-the-risk-of-a-welfare-check-if-i-order-sn.141788/ & another; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-seized-at-uk-customs.144105/#post-2267637

Perhaps you should clue yourself up before spreading false info. I say that with all the love & respect in the world. FYI I've had 4/5 welfare visits in the last 3 years. All from trying to order SN into the UK.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
I thought I'd make a thread because a lot of people have asked me if it's legit, what it looks like and if I received it yet.

The parcel is just a standard sized yellow envelope with no declaration of anything or the stores name, just some random guys name.

Inside was a small plastic/foil packet with food preservative written on it and instructions on how to make curing salt, nothing to suggest it's poison or anything else.

I also ordered it under the name of a Family Guy character, so do that if you're concerned about a welfare check which wouldn't happen anyway but if it did they wouldn't even know who ordered it so couldn't do anything about it.

I hope that clears things up for anyone who was unsure about ordering from this source.
Anyone have any experience ordering from him into Canada? Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated. I need to order soon.

A

Alloutof_love

Jun 11, 2024
What is DMD? I've been trying to find SN and thought I could just order the one available on Amazon, but its nowhere near the amount needed to CTB. I just want this to end...I can't live another day just watching the time pass me by

H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
Would you mind sharing what happened when you were found and what happened when you took the DMC sn??

nature

nature

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
I'm sorry but the above is wrong. Here is a thread discussing how difficult it was getting SN into the UK when MDS was operating; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/holy-sh1t-ive-done-it-sn-to-uk.141164/page-2

Within post #49 in that thread motherland said he had 2 welfare visits & "Police are definitely investigating M Store / MDS." around 6 months later the BBC basically took him down, because I feel the UK police are underresourced to do it alone. Also there were other uk members like @Old Friend monitoring how many welfare visits MDS orders were generating from UK purchasers. Presumably because he mislabel his package as a phone cover which is why customs seized them sometimes (when they spotted this).
View attachment 142360

REALLY??? You clearly were NOT around after the KL takedown and all the welfare visits in the UK & elsewhere after that many of which (like mine) happened at 1.30am in the morning;

Here is another thread along a similar topic; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-the-risk-of-a-welfare-check-if-i-order-sn.141788/ & another; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-seized-at-uk-customs.144105/#post-2267637

Perhaps you should clue yourself up before spreading false info. I say that with all the love & respect in the world. FYI I've had 4/5 welfare visits in the last 3 years. All from trying to order SN into the UK.

View attachment 142360

My friend, I have nothing against you and i hope the feeling is mutual however your statements and references are not backable.

This motherland fellow who had admitted to have been highly into illicit materials etc online had a welfare check from the police in the UK a somewhat fair time after the ordering. He claimed they had more information on him of which wasn't even used in the order he placed and even access to paypal. There was no reference to it even relating to SN. Motherland also notably states that he was looking for testing in someone else's order. This although not binding shows that he may not have even had SN in the first place and was looking for more information. In this world you see a lot of that. He shown no direct reference to MDS despite stating there was a seller based in ukraine which is and has been notable before the BBC tracked him down. No details of such SN ordered are ever shown and the police took the SN?? There is too many missed details and it doesn't seem of that a reliable source for a large point. He although mentions that they (the police assuming) have been looking into MDS for a while. There is no reason for him to know this is true, Sure they would be aware of the presence of a man with great indirect assistance but to such an investigation they would see orders, i don't think so, if it had happened to this singular man who i must say has little creditability on here, why hasn't it happened to anyone else, Hundreds of orders were placed into the Uk! again more points not adding up. You go onto mention that the BBC took him down. There was no such takedown it was a minor incident in business which was soon followed by a change in website with more cover and contract and terms as such to purchases. If you ordered from him you would know exactly how they took him down: It wasn't exactly hidden. it was his full legal name and the tracking information literally shows the shop number of the post office he shipped at, Why else would they have waited. The BBC do anything for content, The police carried out a welfare check at david's home? why? customs or anything never even opened the package. It's completely false and a method to deter people from buying almost like a scare tactic. Old friend may measure such visits of welfare in the uk following SN but after much searching, what i had to do before ordering due to living in a shared housing commune all came back either to be as a result of telling one or being not backed up to be in the Uk or legitimate at all.

inspection and seizure is definitely possible as it is wrongful to have gone through customs without the correct documentation however the nature of the item SN hasn't been the cause of seizure. As a whole that forum does not at all show difficulty hardly to issues getting into the UK.There is always a risk of seizure however it is not such of a crackdown on SN it is more luck of the draw due to wrongful documentation or similar.

You also quoted my message regarding a large amount of this community questioning and talking about the risk of seizure due to fear and it not being based off actual statistics. In this quote you unnecessarily talk about the KL takedown to which of course there were order history of his site revealed to the authorities and of course a welfare check had to be made. It is almost protocol thing to do after such an event of clear assisted suicide and links of the substance sent in to many ctb cases. I was around as such during this time, My account was only created to message someone. Private viewing was enough until now. There was no reason for me to contribute to threads-in this case

Moving on your threads following the similar topic are welfare checks from IC. This is not the relation to my posts. IC was full on taken down; not any bbc exposure. He was arrested, all of his operation was taken by authorities. These welfare checks are of course going to happen. This shows no relation to DMC in his case due to his sheer precautions and it not being a case of assisted suicide. Have you ever taken to mr Z, He messages as if he is unaware of any cause: IC was not of that in any way.

By this point i just felt you had it in for me; there was no necessary need for you to go to those measures to gain nothing. all my points are valid and still stand: with one reference to try prove otherwise of these claims in the hundreds of orders published on here does not hold up. I am very clued up and go to extensive measures before ordering and when i have in my possession: it is a topic like many on here interests me and i attempt to hide such within me from others,

I fully consider your point of having your welfare checks due to the ordering of SN. It must be noted however that an order from IC would have been present before any MDS or alternative source. Your name etc would have flagged and a welfare check initiated. Even after a suspicion free check your name does not get cleared and disappear off of any radar. This radar is electronic and names are visable in electronic system upon scans, in the UK at least public safety and prevention of CTB is rather large whether it be a peaceful method or not. I looked at the posts of yours and it is clear you have got up to other illegal activities which could make your name be flagged in the first place.

i do not appreciate the aggression in your text as well as claims of me to be not clued up on this front and i hope to be on good terms. Wishing the very best of days

Reactions: wyo777
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
My friend, I have nothing against you and i hope the feeling is mutual however your statements and references are not backable.

This motherland fellow who had admitted to have been highly into illicit materials etc online had a welfare check from the police in the UK a somewhat fair time after the ordering. He claimed they had more information on him of which wasn't even used in the order he placed and even access to paypal. There was no reference to it even relating to SN. Motherland also notably states that he was looking for testing in someone else's order. This although not binding shows that he may not have even had SN in the first place and was looking for more information. In this world you see a lot of that. He shown no direct reference to MDS despite stating there was a seller based in ukraine which is and has been notable before the BBC tracked him down. No details of such SN ordered are ever shown and the police took the SN?? There is too many missed details and it doesn't seem of that a reliable source for a large point. He although mentions that they (the police assuming) have been looking into MDS for a while. There is no reason for him to know this is true, Sure they would be aware of the presence of a man with great indirect assistance but to such an investigation they would see orders, i don't think so, if it had happened to this singular man who i must say has little creditability on here, why hasn't it happened to anyone else, Hundreds of orders were placed into the Uk! again more points not adding up. You go onto mention that the BBC took him down. There was no such takedown it was a minor incident in business which was soon followed by a change in website with more cover and contract and terms as such to purchases. If you ordered from him you would know exactly how they took him down: It wasn't exactly hidden. it was his full legal name and the tracking information literally shows the shop number of the post office he shipped at, Why else would they have waited. The BBC do anything for content, The police carried out a welfare check at david's home? why? customs or anything never even opened the package. It's completely false and a method to deter people from buying almost like a scare tactic. Old friend may measure such visits of welfare in the uk following SN but after much searching, what i had to do before ordering due to living in a shared housing commune all came back either to be as a result of telling one or being not backed up to be in the Uk or legitimate at all.

inspection and seizure is definitely possible as it is wrongful to have gone through customs without the correct documentation however the nature of the item SN hasn't been the cause of seizure. As a whole that forum does not at all show difficulty hardly to issues getting into the UK.There is always a risk of seizure however it is not such of a crackdown on SN it is more luck of the draw due to wrongful documentation or similar.

You also quoted my message regarding a large amount of this community questioning and talking about the risk of seizure due to fear and it not being based off actual statistics. In this quote you unnecessarily talk about the KL takedown to which of course there were order history of his site revealed to the authorities and of course a welfare check had to be made. It is almost protocol thing to do after such an event of clear assisted suicide and links of the substance sent in to many ctb cases. I was around as such during this time, My account was only created to message someone. Private viewing was enough until now. There was no reason for me to contribute to threads-in this case

Moving on your threads following the similar topic are welfare checks from IC. This is not the relation to my posts. IC was full on taken down; not any bbc exposure. He was arrested, all of his operation was taken by authorities. These welfare checks are of course going to happen. This shows no relation to DMC in his case due to his sheer precautions and it not being a case of assisted suicide. Have you ever taken to mr Z, He messages as if he is unaware of any cause: IC was not of that in any way.

By this point i just felt you had it in for me; there was no necessary need for you to go to those measures to gain nothing. all my points are valid and still stand: with one reference to try prove otherwise of these claims in the hundreds of orders published on here does not hold up. I am very clued up and go to extensive measures before ordering and when i have in my possession: it is a topic like many on here interests me and i attempt to hide such within me from others,

I fully consider your point of having your welfare checks due to the ordering of SN. It must be noted however that an order from IC would have been present before any MDS or alternative source. Your name etc would have flagged and a welfare check initiated. Even after a suspicion free check your name does not get cleared and disappear off of any radar. This radar is electronic and names are visable in electronic system upon scans, in the UK at least public safety and prevention of CTB is rather large whether it be a peaceful method or not. I looked at the posts of yours and it is clear you have got up to other illegal activities which could make your name be flagged in the first place.

i do not appreciate the aggression in your text as well as claims of me to be not clued up on this front and i hope to be on good terms. Wishing the very best of days

I've nothing against you friend, but you did iritate me by first you were accusing me of making up welfare visits. Which I have had 4 in the last 3 years including one after MDS' takedown (talked about here at the time https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-seized-at-uk-customs.144105/#post-2267637).

Now you are saying..."This motherland fellow who had admitted to have been highly into illicit materials etc online had a welfare check from the police in the UK a somewhat fair time after the ordering. He claimed they had more information on him of which wasn't even used in the order he placed and even access to paypal. There was no reference to it even relating to SN. Motherland also notably states that he was looking for testing in someone else's order. This although not binding shows that he may not have even had SN in the first place..."

@motherland I think is a woman as they had a person chat with me following the posts & ended their first one with an x (kiss) which in my 42 years experience tends to be women who do this more. I also don't believe your opinion and believe Motherland did order SN & was telling the truth based on the stuff we talked about in PM. Also you seem to based your opinions on assumptions. Rather than speaking with those people first.

Couple more ppl who recieved MDS welfare visits after ordering to the UK @cscott recieved it in the UK after a welfare visit but ctb'ed on it. And @frogbpd got a welfare check in hospital which is talked about here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/any-updates-on-the-mds-source.145509/#post-2282131

Please don't bother responding if you can't back up your claims as I am not interested in unsupported claims. Or those based on assumptions/no evidence.

• Love
Reactions: motherland
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
Is DMC the guy in Ukraine? Can someone please PM me the link to order from him. Thanks

Last edited:
N

noname27

May 21, 2024
I thought I'd make a thread because a lot of people have asked me if it's legit, what it looks like and if I received it yet.

The parcel is just a standard sized yellow envelope with no declaration of anything or the stores name, just some random guys name.

Inside was a small plastic/foil packet with food preservative written on it and instructions on how to make curing salt, nothing to suggest it's poison or anything else.

I also ordered it under the name of a Family Guy character, so do that if you're concerned about a welfare check which wouldn't happen anyway but if it did they wouldn't even know who ordered it so couldn't do anything about it.

I hope that clears things up for anyone who was unsure about ordering from this source.
Nice, I plan to use them myself. The seller seemed very nice

Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
Just another reason not to give out sources to random new users that do not interact on the forum and with other users. With so many new users asking for source with almost zero interaction or proof of genuine intent, all sources eventually get compromised. We should not believe every sob story here. I recognize handles that genuinely interact here, provide opinion, contribute to the forum. Anyone else, they have not earned in my eyes to be provided a source
Imo there's a contradictory side to this. Im a new user. I found this place looking to commit suicide and have been trying for a long time. So yeah we all want a source or a way out. DIY hrt had a whole directory at least for e sources it makes it not to hard to figure out although I had to learn crypto back then. Honestly just finding out about sn was helpful because somehow I had not known about it and I've found out about a lot of obscure suicide methods. I found my own sources with just a day or two of research because im adamant about it but its still up in the air on the actual delivery and purity. Im not even going to bother checking the purity I just don't care enough and it seems to be as painless as inert gas suffocation and not cause damage in the long term. I get not having a source get shutdown but it also feels weird to pull up the ladder when you're going to be gone and its only the people left who have to deal with the search. 😐

Reactions: Roadrunner
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I wanted to chime in that I also ordered from DMC with my own name and address, and had no issues, no welfare checks, it arrived as expected. I live in the US

Thanks for posting this, probably helpful for people who are unsure

N

noname27

May 21, 2024
Anytime I use one of the payment methods on the website I get denied and the payment doesn't go through. I have no idea why.

N

noname27

May 21, 2024
Did you succeed from DMC?
Unfortunately not yet, I'll let you know if something happens. On the bright side, I have the AE part down. Just need to get a hold of benzos and the SN of course

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Anytime I use one of the payment methods on the website I get denied and the payment doesn't go through. I have no idea why.
I just tried sending a payment to DMC using Paysend as well and it failed :aw:

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Did your bank deny the charge by chance? Mine did on my first time with Paysend. They denied the charge and sent an e-mail asking if it was fraud or I knew of that transaction.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Did your bank deny the charge by chance? Mine did on my first time with Paysend. They denied the charge and sent an e-mail asking if it was fraud or I knew of that transaction.
Nope, nothing from my bank. I finally got it to work though by paying with Interac e-transfer instead of my credit card

Kadaver

Kadaver

memento mori
Aug 11, 2023
Can someone pm me the dmc link? I've been looking for sources for a bit now. I would really appreciate it

N

noname27

May 21, 2024
Unfortunately not yet, I'll let you know if something happens. On the bright side, I have the AE part down. Just need to get a hold of benzos and the SN of course
Me and the seller managed to work something out thankfully. I was losing hope but it still worked out in the end

• Hugs
Reactions: Esokabat, deleted442 and Alexei_Kirillov
Doctor Logan

Doctor Logan

Apr 26, 2024
Someone also PM me the DMC source? I'd like to try to get SN because I really don't want to hang myself lol

Reactions: deleted442
deleted442

deleted442

Getting closer
Jun 7, 2023
Can anyone DM me the contact info please?

S

SaltedSnail

Jun 18, 2024
Hey Depressed Dude, fellow Australian here, please could you private message the DMC link for SN? I would be really grateful!

motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
If anyone has further queries they can DM me. I am being highly cautious now regarding what information i choose to share, however my anecdotal experiences with LE were all true and (personally) quite traumatic. I've been monitored on a near enough 1-1 basis since it happened. I have not been active on this forum (bar DMing those I already KNOW to have the same source as me - or are UK based. I don't share sources anymore because of my experience). My ctb is fast approaching (very hard to orchestrate when you've been monitored for so long). Disappointed at the cynicism on display here but I suppose it's to be expected. After all, I shoulder my own degree of paranoia.
I've nothing against you friend, but you did iritate me by first you were accusing me of making up welfare visits. Which I have had 4 in the last 3 years including one after MDS' takedown (talked about here at the time https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-seized-at-uk-customs.144105/#post-2267637).

Now you are saying..."This motherland fellow who had admitted to have been highly into illicit materials etc online had a welfare check from the police in the UK a somewhat fair time after the ordering. He claimed they had more information on him of which wasn't even used in the order he placed and even access to paypal. There was no reference to it even relating to SN. Motherland also notably states that he was looking for testing in someone else's order. This although not binding shows that he may not have even had SN in the first place..."

@motherland I think is a woman as they had a person chat with me following the posts & ended their first one with an x (kiss) which in my 42 years experience tends to be women who do this more. I also don't believe your opinion and believe Motherland did order SN & was telling the truth based on the stuff we talked about in PM. Also you seem to based your opinions on assumptions. Rather than speaking with those people first.

Couple more ppl who recieved MDS welfare visits after ordering to the UK @cscott recieved it in the UK after a welfare visit but ctb'ed on it. And @frogbpd got a welfare check in hospital which is talked about here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/any-updates-on-the-mds-source.145509/#post-2282131

Please don't bother responding if you can't back up your claims as I am not interested in unsupported claims. Or those based on assumptions/no evidence.
I thank you for ur compassion x

ForsakenShadow

ForsakenShadow

Jul 22, 2023
Can someone please PM me the DMC link? Been searching for a while but most online sources seem to be unreliable or inaccessible

B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024
Hey guys
I've had 2 lots of people claiming to be DMC - one wanted payment by Paysend, the other one specified 2 types of crypto - as I've already ordered from one (!!!) can anyone verify which one is legit please??
DMC takes payment via Xoom, paysend, transfergo & wise
Customs were actively tracking things from MDS (DMC's previous name) by those in the UK had resulted in it being seized at customs, despite it being mislabelled.

Some in the UK did report successfully getting SN from MDS recently though.

I think @

CocoToxBase

might be in the UK, so DMC packages maybe getting through UK customs. I've previously had an MDS package seized at customs last Nov which I talked about at the time here. So wondering whether to order again with DMC & chance it?
Why not set up a mail forwarding account outside the uk? Order something else, have the two parcels packaged together & forwarded on … new package, no outward label of the original sender? Just a thought..don't know if it'd work…

Last edited:
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
DMC takes payment via Xoom, paysend, transfergo & wise

Why not set up a mail forwarding account outside the uk? Order something else, have the two parcels packaged together & forwarded on … new package, no outward label of the original sender? Just a thought..don't know if it'd work…
Thanks. I've reported the other source - they were so kind & helpful & weren't initially claiming to be DMC, I was just using them as a backup source out of desperation. I pulled out of payment at the last second because of gut instinct. And then they sent me a message saying they were DMC & I was pretty sure I'd already ordered from the real deal. It's hard to know who to trust, especially when you're desperate for time & short of money. My DMC has still not arrived but is in my country & now my state so I'm hopeful but terrified. I don't know if I'm supposed to say this or not but it really helped me - I asked for help from dmc with payment because I have zero tech skills & they talked me through setting up the Paysend app. And then when I tried to order, I fucked it up & it went to their normal site & I made a mess of it & it was just awful. I sent L a message to say I'd ruined it & I'd try again after work. And he sent me a Paysend request for payment in the app because he knew what I wanted, including express post & my country etc. And it could not have been simpler. I cried. And then I was about to send him a message to say I'd successfully paid, but within the minute he had received the money & he would send straight away. And it showed up on my bank statement as Paysend or maybe Paysend London or something. I am yet to receive my package but am tracking it through the postal app in my country, not Dmc's links & something is definitely coming. Until I have it & test it & successfully CTB, I won't know for sure. And I'm not comfortable passing on the deets when I don't one hundred percent know it's legit. But I just wanted to say for anyone struggling with the bank stuff, the Paysend app was a breeze, even for someone like me. And the care & attention I received was priceless. It's still probably best to imply you're using it for the M part of DMC because I think they're a bit scared of reporters. I had many messages back & forth that were kind & helpful but one that wasn't my personal fave…But I braved it last night & sent another message saying I was terrified thr mail would get intercepted by my ex spouse & that I was trying to come up with a believable lie because I'm so shit at it & they sent back a beautiful message telling me the size & shape so I've got some time to come up with something. So fingers crossed I get it & it's legit. And again, I'm not comfortable sending anyone links. But if I dealt with the real DMC & I believe I did, maybe just ask the dumb questions because they'll answer them. I think I've cried with relief after every single message - someone helping me with something I can't do & can't ask anyone in real life with. The other lot were a lab & asked for crypto & broke my heart a little bit more because I believed them for days & days acrosd multiple messages that they were a legit source but when they said they were DMC, I pulled out for sure. They still might be a legit supplier but I doubt it. I'm still looking for a legit backup source to Australia in case it's damaged or lost or my ex finds it or all kinds of scenarios but I cannot find another verifiable source anywhere. It's so frustrating. If anyone has bought, received & tested from elsewhere, & they ship to Australia, I'd be thrilled for a backup. Running out of time but don't have a backup plan if something happens to my delivery. Sorry for such a long message, I just hoped it could help with the payment side of things. And the ridiculously excellent customer service & patience & patience & patience for an idiot like me….