• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
Kindly help me understand what the following mean in my SN label,i don't want to fuck up and fail thats why i'm counter checking everything before attempting.I'm not ready to fail this time round,i'm ready to join my love.
Attached is a photo from my Sn container that i can't understand,i'm sure someone might help explain what it means.
What's the exact purity of this SN as per these information? I'm sure someone might call me dumb but i'm really confused.
I have cropped out the company.
I also decided to drop out propranolol from my ingredients because i saw somewhere that it will prolong the date time and i just want a direct bus without a transit.
Please don't ignore my thread i really need your final thoughts and advice.Thanks. 3BE4A6A6 7468 4A1A A15E 2BE35444FBD0

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
headcase95

headcase95

abject failure
Apr 17, 2023
the rest might be nitrate. I have garbage technical grade and a lot of it is stupid nitrate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
D

depressedlover

Apr 12, 2023
98% is good. Nitrate from what I've read is harmless. You should be fine.
what a relief,i was already panicking not because I can't get SN where i am but because i don't want to go outside again.

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Assay means purity here. 98% is great and would work. The other things listed don't really matter

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and depressedlover
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hoping your mind is at rest, the 'bus comes safely and your journey is smooth and peaceful.

Reactions: depressedlover
D

depressedlover

Apr 12, 2023
Hoping your mind is at rest, the 'bus comes safely and your journey is smooth and peaceful.
Thanks Sven,i hope all goes well for my bus and I,considering the driver is 98%.I hope it will be a speedy and direct ride to my SO.can't wait to see my love.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Safe journey. Will be thinking of you. We'll be here for you no matter what. Rest easy❤ sorry it's down to this but the sn should be high purity.

• Love
Reactions: SVEN and depressedlover
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
Kindly help me understand what the following mean in my SN label,i don't want to fuck up and fail thats why i'm counter checking everything before attempting.I'm not ready to fail this time round,i'm ready to join my love.
Attached is a photo from my Sn container that i can't understand,i'm sure someone might help explain what it means.
What's the exact purity of this SN as per these information? I'm sure someone might call me dumb but i'm really confused.
I have cropped out the company.
I also decided to drop out propranolol from my ingredients because i saw somewhere that it will prolong the date time and i just want a direct bus without a transit.
Please don't ignore my thread i really need your final thoughts and advice.Thanks.View attachment 109112
if you're unsure you could always try the aquarium test! but 98% is good! good luck, hope your death is peaceful and lovley ^_^

Reactions: depressedlover