T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
My problem with SN is that I don't have access to any of the drugs in the protocol, really none. I don't even have a doctor, I haven't taken any medication for almost 10 years I don't like it and everything needed for the protocol is on prescription in my country, no random doctor will give me these drugs.

So, my idea is to find other substances that could help and I thought of Diethyl Eter. Do you think it's an option to take my glass of SN then open a bottle of ether and inhale it to lose consciousness before even feeling any effects of the SN?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Inhalation of diethyl ether works slowly, it may need more than 15 minutes to make you unconscious.

Last edited:
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
Inhalation of diethyl ether works slowly, it may need more than 15 minutes to make you unconscious.
Thanks for your reply... I can't find the action time of diethyl ether, I guess I'll have to find something else. I guess I'll have to keep it simple and just take SN, the most important thing will be to fast as long as possible before taking it (24 hours without food or water) and then just drink the SN with 2 extra glasses in case I vomit. Antiemetic or not, everyone seems to vomit so I think the most important thing is to have extra glasses and drink the second glass as soon as I vomit...

D

Deleted member 65988

I guess I'll have to keep it simple and just take SN, the most important thing will be to fast as long as possible before taking it (24 hours without food or water) and then just drink the SN with 2 extra glasses in case I vomit. Antiemetic or not, everyone seems to vomit so I think the most important thing is to have extra glasses and drink the second glass as soon as I vomit...
I just hope that you understand that the experience may not be easier since you won't have the meds. 24 hrs seems excessive to me but you know yourself far better than i ever could.