• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Undead

Undead

Oct 8, 2021
I just saw a news story where a girl committed suicide by taking a toxic substance and was dying for 2 hours. As described, it appears to be by SN, I don't know if she participated in the SS forum. However, I was considering the SN method, but after this news, I moved away from that method because it didn't seem to be so peaceful. Two hours of agony is a horrible way to die.
It was in Brazil here is the news link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...internet-agonizou-por-2-horas-em-hospital?amp

• Aww..
Reactions: aminend and bed
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
I don't understand the language.

That said, every individual is welcomed to have their own beliefs. A belief in something however does not make that something true. News outlets are not incentivized to provide 100% factual information in regard to suicide. They are incentivized to provide spin as they cater to mainstream values regarding suicide. I recommend that you do deep research into every method that you are reviewing to have factual information in determining its reliability and peacefulness.

As one geared toward fact-finding, I prefer to get my data directly from a trusted collection of firsthand sources, rather than news articles which are often unverifiable secondhand sources. I'd begin my journey with direct documentation on SN deaths. However, that is my process for reviewing the validity of data. Everyone is welcomed to determine their own process.

Disclaimer: No one here is going to talk you into any methods. In fact, I always like to add that choosing to live is also an equally viable option. :smiling::heart::hug:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-sn-how-to-get-to-hospital-fast.74903/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/

EDIT: I'd also recommending search the PPeH for Nitschske's evaluation on SN. Its certainly less peaceful than N, lets say, but not by much.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: justsayin, 3691215, aminend and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
They probably either didn't take enough or took some other things with it that mucked up the process.

Reactions: Playlainin, aminend, Null Hypothesis and 2 others