Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
My SN finally came, I tested it and everything. I've gotten everything in order, I've finished the books I wanted to read, I have my notes written. All I have to do now is wait for this weekend, try and have an alright night with my girlfriend.. that is if she doesn't flake for the billionth time.. either way I'll be CTB'ing this weekend-ish. Somewhere around Sunday Monday if all goes to plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: DumbGirl, Deleted member 65988, tera_forest and 7 others
L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
all the best fellow traveller, here in the interim if you'd like to chat

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
all the best fellow traveller, here in the interim if you'd like to chat
I'd love to but it appears my chat function is gone for some reason..

• Hugs
L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
I'd love to but it appears my chat function is gone for some reason..
yeah, i just noticed it too. it's been buggy the last day or two, but now it's completely gone :-(

• Hugs
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
Wishing you the best đź’–
Sad about the chat being gone as I had sent you a message before I noticed you couldn't read it

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Not exactly sure what brought your here . Sorry you are. It's incredibly fascinating how all these brand new accounts are obtaining SN so easily.
When did you order ? UK? US? Can ?

Reactions: undecided
Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
Not exactly sure what brought your here . Sorry you are. It's incredibly fascinating how all these brand new accounts are obtaining SN so easily.
When did you order ? UK? US? Can ?
I ordered it September 4th actually, surprised it came so fast. As for where I'm from I'm from Wisconsin USA!

Reactions: squirley
P

PleaseHelp82

What is beyond this place?
Sep 9, 2023
From China, and yes I tested it thoroughly
Im in the US and ordered some and it should be here tomorrow. I hope it's legit as it seemed too easy. If not I would love to know your source if you wouldn't mind as I'm not too far from you, I am in Iowa.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Blood test and aquarium strips
Damn good luck. From Asia to wisco with no problems.?
Congrats. Did you post the aqua strips by any chance? Just be mindfull because some people have gotten mislabeled food grade.

numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
Good luck man. Mine will be here tomorrow and on such a fitting day for me…

Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
What happened on that date if you don't mind me asking..

• Hugs
Reactions: numar
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
What happened on that date if you don't mind me asking..
grandfathers funeral and hes the only person who ever cared for me in my life after my parents abused me my entire childhood

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amelie, absolutelyyou, undecided and 1 other person
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
It's noteworthy to point that TIG tested positive for NaNO2 and brownish color for blood test, but isn't pure enough. It's just something to bare in mind. Hope you got what you wanted and wishing you safe travels if you decide to go that route.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Your SN coming too ?
Bruh everyone just be getting SN easy eh ?
Good luck. And hope you got the right people to check your source and tests .

• Hugs
Reactions: numar
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
Your SN coming too ?
Bruh everyone just be getting SN easy eh ?
Good luck. And hope you got the right people to check your source and tests .
Ehhhh I wouldn't say easy lol. Had some in 2020 but threw it out because I thought I was getting better now I've spent a solid 2 years trying to get more

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Ehhhh I wouldn't say easy lol. Had some in 2020 but threw it out because I thought I was getting better now I've spent a solid 2 years trying to get more.
We both know this isn't true. But I wish you the best.

L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
Ehhhh I wouldn't say easy lol. Had some in 2020 but threw it out because I thought I was getting better now I've spent a solid 2 years trying to get more
2 years trying to get more? really? that's awful, did you consider other methods?

• Hugs
Reactions: squirley and numar
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
2 years trying to get more? really? that's awful, did you consider other methods?
Yes I have a car and a pistol but both made me too scared honestly

• Hugs
Reactions: squirley and Last_Leap
L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
Yes I have a car and a pistol but both made me too scared honestly
a pistol would be so convenient. Same SI issues, i'm sure, but a pistol would be ideal for me

• Hugs
Reactions: squirley and numar
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I don't really understand what you're trying to say tbh?
look I'm sorry for whatever brought you here and why your even considering ctb. But I respect it.
I just find it odd that someone with 24 post. Has the access to SN without posting any test strips etc. and living in the states ?? When hundreds or thousands of long time people have had issues. That's great you've found some . But why not post the test strips? Via dark web ? It doesn't make sense to me.
If you had some and tossed it. No worries and it wasn't your time. I won't question that. But what was your source in 2020? Just tripping that 2 people found SN so easy.
And just to be careful of mislabeled product . Especially from Asia.

L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
i just don't want gory pictures of my body to possibly end up on the internet.
that's reasonable. i doubt anyone would take, let alone leak, pictures after i ctb, but i won't be around, so it doesn't bother me.

• Hugs
Reactions: numar and squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
i just don't want gory pictures of my body to possibly end up on the internet.
no matter the method any LE has cam now. Most recently a Brooklyn cop is getting charged for uploading a dead body he found .... old dude bloated weeks.

numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
look I'm sorry for whatever brought you here and why your even considering ctb. But I respect it.
I just find it odd that someone with 24 post. Has the access to SN without posting any test strips etc. and living in the states ?? When hundreds or thousands of long time people have had issues. That's great you've found some . But why not post the test strips? Via dark web ? It doesn't make sense to me.
If you had some and tossed it. No worries and it wasn't your time. I won't question that. But what was your source in 2020? Just tripping that 2 people found SN so easy.
And just to be careful of mislabeled product . Especially from Asia.
well i had to remake my account. why would I bother posting testing strips it's not like I couldn't just find some picture online and post them. When I ctb ill make a thread. Sorry you can't manage to find any.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
that's reasonable. i doubt anyone would take, let alone leak, pictures after i ctb, but i won't be around, so it doesn't bother me.
Sane. It will happen. People are fascinated with death . In a odd way. Look at doctors doing open heart surgery that shits on you tube lul
well i had to remake my account. why would I bother posting testing strips it's not like I couldn't just find some picture online and post them. When I ctb ill make a thread. Sorry you can't manage to find any.
Why would you bother doing that ?
So that others can validate your source ?
And make sure you're ok ? And everything goes smooth.

And why would you mention finding pictures online ?

You don't need to be sorry for me dude I've failed and come back and re worked my method.
hopefully yours isn't a text thread which has become text book on here unfortunately.
Took sn.
Dizzy.
Hdjejdnne.
Bye.jdjsndnsie

1 day later.
O wait I'm ok. Never mind .
It disrespect.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Valky and numar