numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
Sane. It will happen. People are fascinated with death . In a odd way. Look at doctors doing open heart surgery that shits on you tube lul

Why would you bother doing that ?
So that others can validate your source ?
And make sure you're ok ? And everything goes smooth.

And why would you mention finding pictures online ?

You don't need to be sorry for me dude I've failed and come back and re worked my method.
hopefully yours isn't a text thread which has become text book on here unfortunately.
Took sn.
Dizzy.
Hdjejdnne.
Bye.jdjsndnsie

1 day later.
O wait I'm ok. Never mind .
It disrespect.
Uhhhh account got deleted during the data loss. I've been a long time lurker. I don't plan on being on here while I take SN. I don't get why you're getting mad at me for something I haven't done lol.

Reactions: squirley and front of me
Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
Sane. It will happen. People are fascinated with death . In a odd way. Look at doctors doing open heart surgery that shits on you tube lul

Why would you bother doing that ?
So that others can validate your source ?
And make sure you're ok ? And everything goes smooth.

And why would you mention finding pictures online ?

You don't need to be sorry for me dude I've failed and come back and re worked my method.
hopefully yours isn't a text thread which has become text book on here unfortunately.
Took sn.
Dizzy.
Hdjejdnne.
Bye.jdjsndnsie

1 day later.
O wait I'm ok. Never mind .
It disrespect.
You seem rather bent man.. I get it, if you can't find SN and you've searched hard, and you think I got scammed I'd recommend just finding a different method. Love you, wish you the best, goodnight

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: absolutelyyou and squirley
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Ah ok what's sn pure?

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Uhhhh account got deleted during the data loss. I've been a long time lurker. I don't plan on being on here while I take SN. I don't get why you're getting mad at me for something I haven't done lol.
Not mad at all mang , just more concerned for others that might believe the nonsense.
It helps the community if you can somewhat document the source and purity so people don't get fucked up by false shit. , if you choose not to it's all good. Not mad . Just asking basic questions.
You seem rather bent man.. I get it, if you can't find SN and you've searched hard, and you think I got scammed I'd recommend just finding a different method. Love you, wish you the best, goodnight
Funny both you guys posted same time. I don't think you got scammed I was just asking for proof for your own safety. And everyone else. As I mentioned mislabeled products are on the rise.
I don't need SN I've seen success and failure live. I'd rather Not be gasping for air.
Yah good good night. Best of luck.
No post of sn purity or anything . Not asking for source but just be careful on dweb Asia means anything in a vat mix. Both you guys got asked questions for help and you both became defensive.

Last edited:
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Not mad at all mang , just more concerned for others that might believe the nonsense.
It helps the community if you can somewhat document the source and purity so people don't get fucked up by false shit. , if you choose not to it's all good. Not mad . Just asking basic questions.

Funny both you guys posted same time. I don't think you got scammed I was just asking for proof for your own safety. And everyone else. As I mentioned mislabeled products are on the rise.
I don't need SN I've seen success and failure live. I'd rather Not be gasping for air.
Yah good good night. Best of luck.
No post of sn purity or anything . Not asking for source but just be careful on dweb Asia means anything in a vat mix. Both you guys got asked questions for help and you both became defensive.
I think you can order what you want from china it's not that hard

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief having the SN, I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: squirley
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
My SN finally came, I tested it and everything. I've gotten everything in order, I've finished the books I wanted to read, I have my notes written. All I have to do now is wait for this weekend, try and have an alright night with my girlfriend.. that is if she doesn't flake for the billionth time.. either way I'll be CTB'ing this weekend-ish. Somewhere around Sunday Monday if all goes to plan.
Wishing you a smooth transition.
Hope you are able to find the peace that you need.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Good luck, I hope you have a smooth transition and little to no pain on the day you plan to ctb. Hopefully that last night with your gf will be enjoyed for both of you. Best wishes!

vennnice999

vennnice999

Deathly
Sep 16, 2023
It is the end of the weekend now... Don´t know what your status is, but I wish the best for you.