E

Eschaton

Apr 16, 2023
SN came today. Woke up this morning at peace. Decided that before I CTB I'll try and let the parts of myself I dont like CTB instead. Booked a trip to Peru to do ayahusca in isolation with shamans. Will see if the universe can heal my woes. I will never regain who I lost with my actions, but maybe there is hope for who I can be rather than placing my love into her. Thank you for all the support guys

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wCvML2, Princess_Kitty, returntothevoid and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans.

soolka

soolka

ʚ♡ɞ killing me softly ʚ♡ɞ
Apr 13, 2023
good luck on your journey

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
FYI… there have been more than a few members on here that had very bad ayhuasca experiences and it made them more suicidal. I hope that isn't the case for you, but I guess things can go wrong.

Reactions: returntothevoid
W

wiltingorchid

Student
Apr 16, 2023
i wish you the best with your plans.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
May you find peace and joy in your soul and may you be guided to tranquilit, whether that comes in life or death.

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
SN came today. Woke up this morning at peace. Decided that before I CTB I'll try and let the parts of myself I dont like CTB instead. Booked a trip to Peru to do ayahusca in isolation with shamans. Will see if the universe can heal my woes. I will never regain who I lost with my actions, but maybe there is hope for who I can be rather than placing my love into her. Thank you for all the support guys
Where did you get SN from? Please dm source website