temporaryscum

temporaryscum

Free as a Bird
Apr 3, 2022
My SN from IC arrived, 4 days early too! I already promised my family I'd atleast try meeting with a psychologist, so I feel obligated to keep my word, even if I'll still be CTB in the end. I guess I want them to know that they really did do everything they could. Strangely, having almost instant access to death now calms my anxiety but doesn't calm my suicidal thoughts. Anyone else have a similar experience?

P.S. can Benadryl be used as an AE or should I really invest in Meto? I have a fairly strong stomach and I can stifle vomiting, but I've heard that opiate addicts sometimes use Benadryl to prevent vomiting while shooting up. Figured I'd just take some for extra insurance so-to-speak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34, Xibalba and Megneedshelp
Megneedshelp

Megneedshelp

Final Stretch
Apr 5, 2022
USA, not going any more specific due to privacy and risk of being found out. Sorry.
Why do you ask?
Sorry, I don't mean to intrude. I am from the UK and was just wondering as I am also hoping to use SN

temporaryscum

temporaryscum

Free as a Bird
Apr 3, 2022
Sorry, I don't mean to intrude. I am from the UK and was just wondering as I am also hoping to use SN
Oh no worries! Sorry if it came off rude. I recommend getting it from IC if you're in the USA or Canada. Shipping might be a bit more expensive to the UK, but if money isn't a concern (I'm planning on CTB relatively soon so I won't need any) I'd reccomend them. Discreet packaging and fast shipment with "Express Shipping".

Megneedshelp

Megneedshelp

Final Stretch
Apr 5, 2022
Oh no worries! Sorry if it came off rude. I recommend getting it from IC if you're in the USA or Canada. Shipping might be a bit more expensive to the UK, but if money isn't a concern (I'm planning on CTB relatively soon so I won't need any) I'd reccomend them. Discreet packaging and fast shipment with "Express Shipping".
I'm sorry, what it IC?? Money is not a concern. I would love to dm you but I don't have perms yet :(

temporaryscum

temporaryscum

Free as a Bird
Apr 3, 2022
I'm sorry, what it IC?? Money is not a concern. I would love to dm you but I don't have perms yet :(
IC are the initials of the website name. I really really wish I could tell you straight up, but it's against the rules on this forum. Just know that Google quote search is your friend.

That's as much as I can tell you without getting banned I believe. If any mods have any issues with this post please delete it, and apologies.
Also, if you need anything or just need someone to talk to don't hesitate to reach out via a thread reply or however you'd like. I believe there's a chat feature on the sidebar as well but it also isn't private.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Megneedshelp
Megneedshelp

Megneedshelp

Final Stretch
Apr 5, 2022
IC are the initials of the website name. I really really wish I could tell you straight up, but it's against the rules on this forum. Just know that Google quote search is your friend.

That's as much as I can tell you without getting banned I believe. If any mods have any issues with this post please delete it, and apologies.
Thank you so much, I appreciate the guidance :heart:

Reactions: Huntfish34
U

unimaginativelamp

Apr 9, 2022
My SN from IC arrived, 4 days early too! I already promised my family I'd atleast try meeting with a psychologist, so I feel obligated to keep my word, even if I'll still be CTB in the end. I guess I want them to know that they really did do everything they could. Strangely, having almost instant access to death now calms my anxiety but doesn't calm my suicidal thoughts. Anyone else have a similar experience?

P.S. can Benadryl be used as an AE or should I really invest in Meto? I have a fairly strong stomach and I can stifle vomiting, but I've heard that opiate addicts sometimes use Benadryl to prevent vomiting while shooting up. Figured I'd just take some for extra insurance so-to-speak.
Question! I'm also in the US--anything from IC would still have to go through customs, right? Was there any issue with that? Did they make any notes on the packaging itself? I'm a bit concerned with that.

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Question! I'm also in the US--anything from IC would still have to go through customs, right? Was there any issue with that? Did they make any notes on the packaging itself? I'm a bit concerned with that.
Got mine from Turkey to the US via the rainforest and no issues, just showed up in my mailbox. Nothing on the box identified the contents. Of course I can't vouch for IC but that's my experience. I was kinda surprised.

Checkmate64

Checkmate64

i already feel dead
Mar 14, 2020
I got mine from IC to the uk with no issues. The packaging isn't obvious but it does say 'sodium salt' in small letters on the packaging label if i remember correctly.

Reactions: unimaginativelamp
M

miserablemom

Apr 3, 2022
What is iC? I'm not sure the stuff I bought is legit

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022

Also, if you need anything or just need someone to talk to don't hesitate to reach out via a thread reply or however you'd like. I believe there's a chat feature on the sidebar as well but it also isn't private.
Very helpful, thank you. I'd already ordered some from a different site that was due to arrive on the 19th, but now I can get it a bit sooner.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I really need a source of SN with discreet packaging.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ImsooDone1N
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I've ordered mine to UK. Not sure if will make it past customs though.
Do you guys test purity ?