• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
Alright, my plan isn't structurally sound but I do have one.

So, my method is SN and I'm aware of the side effects that it has. Nausea, vomiting, and headache. I drink every now and then and perform the "tactical chunder" (puking everything out before going to bed) so my hangover isn't that bad in the mornings. Because of this common practice, I think I can handle my nausea well but to be fair, it's still an involuntary response.

So, to help with ease, I'm planning to buy/take the following.
- 10mg of Cetirizine, taken 30 minutes/1 hour before SN to help me become sleepy.
- 1000mg of Paracetamol to help with the headache and any other pain. (Biogesic if anyone's wondering/ or if it matters)
- Adult dose bonamine for motion/vertigo sickness. This is the "antiemetic" because I don't have the chance to get meto prescribed or anything. This is about 12.5/25mg.

I will be taking these before drinking the recommended SN dosage of 25g/50ml. Is this enough? Am I being stupid here? This is my only reliable method so I want this to work. I'll appreciate any advice you guys could give me, thank you very much.

Edit: Forgot to add this, but I'm only fasting for 24 hours because I can't avoid not eating for too long, someone lives with me.

Last edited: