R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if smoking weed would effect the method of SN?

I don't usually smoke it but do smoke cigarettes thought it would be nice as a final thing haha! Though if it will effect the use then I'll avoid it.

Thanks anyone.

Reactions: Aardwolf
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Weed is an antiemetic. So I can see it helping rather than hurting.

Reactions: inconsequential, Ready124, Aardwolf and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if smoking weed would effect the method of SN?

I don't usually smoke it but do smoke cigarettes thought it would be nice as a final thing haha! Though if it will effect the use then I'll avoid it.

Thanks anyone.
I have seen it referenced for nausea in one handbook or other. someone here will cite it.
I would only caution infrequent users about using during ctb due to unpredictability. I would hate for someone to get the Dope Fear and have to call 911 or die feeling shitty.
Regular users, I don't see any issue.

Reactions: namemanthedeadman, inconsequential, Ready124 and 1 other person
R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
Thank you both for your replies

Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy
Ambie

Ambie

Jun 13, 2019
It doesn't interact with SN but still I wouldn't recommend it. Weed intesifies whatever you are feeling at the moment, so you will probaly get really panicky when the survival instinct kicks in

Reactions: namemanthedeadman, DoneWithThis, not_a_robot and 1 other person
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
It doesn't interact with SN but still I wouldn't recommend it. Weed intesifies whatever you are feeling at the moment, so you will probaly get really panicky when the survival instinct kicks in
That's what happened to me when I tried to combine weed with suspension hanging. In theory it seems great. Not so great when you start freaking out. And weed does intensify what you're feeling at the moment, so I can't imagine that going well with poisoning.

Reactions: jake3d and namemanthedeadman