• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I was thinking about if meto really is a good option if I don't have access to benzos, as meto can provoke akathisia which increases panic. Also tachycardia from sn. I afraid to become too agitated and find myself in a state of affect not controling myself and do something stupid(like calliing for help). Is there something else besides benzo to use to calm myself at least a little bit? Like valerian maybe.

Maybe it is better just to make a dozen of cups with SN, and just drink new one each time I puke.

Also can you puke when you are unconscious? Is there a way to prevent that? Maybe close my mouth with a duct tape? Probably would still go through my nose, but I assume there would be less SN lost.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
If you havent had any food for the past 8 hours, your not going to beable to vomit. once 2g is in your blood stream your fucked without the antidote anyway.

From my 5 min research on it entering the blood tream it'll take seconds, so 15 mins is more than enough time for 2g to enter

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
If you're lying on your back while taking SN and happen to puke unconscious you'll likely choke on it. i think 2 cup was enough but if you can afford the extra better safe than sorry.
I was thinking about it too, but would it be the case if stomach is almost completely empty? Like only a glass or two of water with sn. Is it enough to choke?

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
one glass of about 25g of sn should be enough to CTB if you dont puke, thus why you could use the 2nd, it'll slowly deprive your body of oxygen. And yeah even on empty stomach you can still vomit bile and choke on it laying back and unconcious.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
I was thinking about if meto really is a good option if I don't have access to benzos, as meto can provoke akathisia which increases panic. Also tachycardia from sn. I afraid to become too agitated and find myself in a state of affect not controling myself and do something stupid(like calliing for help). Is there something else besides benzo to use to calm myself at least a little bit? Like valerian maybe.

Maybe it is better just to make a dozen of cups with SN, and just drink new one each time I puke.

Also can you puke when you are unconscious? Is there a way to prevent that? Maybe close my mouth with a duct tape? Probably would still go through my nose, but I assume there would be less SN lost.
This is why you test your meto before using for protocol. You can puke when unconscious, but idrk what's a good solution tbh.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Dozen cups of SN is not practical, however 3 cups should more than possibly achieve ctb