A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Hi all,

Have seen this, sounds like if I order SN and it's detected by the authorities on import or during the process of delivery etc then it is a criminal offence and could involve jail time. Thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: _Minsk, Brink and Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Hi,

Not sure about the UK, but in Poland it will be soon too. So guys, stash your SN, meto and benzo while you can.

Reactions: _Minsk and GoneGoneGone
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Hi,

Not sure about the UK, but in Poland it will be soon too. So guys, stash your SN, meto and benzo while you can.
Based on the info in the link it's listed as a banned substance. Not looking good and have a feeling the UK authorities would be all over it. Anyone else in the UK managed to order it all ok, in particular from a well known craft site?

Reactions: autumnal and Sinai Silence
A

anon_2020e

Aug 4, 2020
I can't see UK police prosecuting you if you were wanting to use it to kill your self more like get you help

A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
I can't see UK police prosecuting you if you were wanting to use it to kill your self more like get you help
That's a good point. Not sure if it is worth taking the risk of going to prison though?!
That's a good point. Not sure if it is worth taking the risk of going to prison though?!
If they asked what is what for, not sure how viable saying it's for curing meat is?

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
We've had a lot of UK users come and go with SN & nobody has mentioned being prosecuted for ordering or possessing it.

Reactions: Brink and AtSea2020
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
That's not their business. Of course they will ask you, arrest you and put into psych ward.

A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
That's not their business. Of course they will ask you, arrest you and put into psych ward.
I'm guessing you aren't being sarcastic?! Not worth taking the chance then...

Reactions: Belit667
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
The situation in the UK seems really terrible. I guess i'd better act soon here before they criminalize SN here in the country i live in. I still have the opportunity to commit suicide so i can't waste it . I know if i fail in a suicide attempt they'll lock me up in a mental ward here (and i guess that's already similar in most other countries too).
What is the biggest mistake humans make? Answer : The biggest mistake humans make is thinking they have time
Couldn't agree more with that answer. I don't want to wait but it does seem like there is a high chance of being caught in the UK with awful consequences.
Has anyone else been able to order to the UK without any issues? Thank you.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
this is why people should be careful what they are posting??? I'm not telling people what they should or shouldn't do, but posting how long items take to arrive, where from and what the package arrived like seems a bit strange to me. if police were on here they'd be rubbing their hands together!!

people are posting all these details, but they won't put sources for N up ,or use abbreviations for certain places, items etc but are then giving out a lot of useful information to the police about other stuff!

A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
this is why people should be careful what they are posting??? I'm not telling people what they should or shouldn't do, but posting how long items take to arrive, where from and what the package arrived like seems a bit strange to me. if police were on here they'd be rubbing their hands together!!

people are posting all these details, but they won't put sources for N up ,or use abbreviations for certain places, items etc but are then giving out a lot of useful information to the police about other stuff!
Sorry. I'm not trying to cause any issues

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Couldn't agree more with that answer. I don't want to wait but it does seem like there is a high chance of being caught in the UK with awful consequences.
Has anyone else been able to order to the UK without any issues? Thank you.

i think a few people recently have got it, id be ordering if fuking ebay weren't holding money from a sale i made!!! ebay the bastards stopping me ctb i bet that's a new one:pfff:
Sorry. I'm not trying to cause any issues

NO,NO,NO i was afraid someone would think i was talking about them or having a go. Im not at all, i apologise if you thought that. It was just an observation i had made and was pointing out. it wasn't aimed at anyone or meant in a nasty way towards people!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: inactive and AtSea2020
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
Not sure if it is worth taking the risk of going to prison though?!
It does seem like there is a high chance of being caught in the UK with awful consequences
Of course everyone makes their own decision but there's no evidence of any serious consequences from buying SN. The prison offenses are for the sale, not the purchase. Members in UK have taken it, been found with it, treated at hospital and released to their homes after assessment. I suspect that hundreds have received it from continental suppliers without problems.

Last edited:
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Of course everyone makes their own decision but there's no evidence of any serious consequences from buying SN. All of the criminal offenses are regarding the sale, not the purchase. Members in UK have taken it, been found with it, treated at hospital and released to their homes after assessment. I suspect that hundreds have received it from continental suppliers without problems.
That all makes sense. Only just realised the SN I was planning on buying won't ship to the UK. I'm absolutely gutted.

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Fucking authoritarians. The UK govt is now worse than stazi. Can't buy shit, can't own a gun, hate speech laws and now you can't even kill yourself. USA at least got guns.
Jesus... The world is fucked up.

Then your second best is an exit bag I guess

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
S

stanner

Jul 30, 2020
Anyone has a link to buy pure SN (>95%) in amazon ? im looking for it in french amazon and cant find it. Does anyone know if its illegal in France ?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Anyone has a link to buy pure SN (>95%) in amazon ? im looking for it in french amazon and cant find it. Does anyone know if its illegal in France ?

Im pretty sure amazon and ebay have banned it full stop now!

Reactions: AtSea2020