• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Hello there! It will be a really stupid question. But. May I smoke cigarettes while I will fasting 8 hours before SN? And may I smoke cigarette right before taking SN? I know that cigarettes thicken the blood and make you more hungry. But I don't know if they are the cause of nausea… I really like cigarettes and they help me relax and calm my worries, and I don't have benzos so I think I will worry a lot.
Much love ❤️

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Cigarettes make you less hungry actually.
I think it's not a problem, unless you're very sensitive to nausea. Do you have antiemetics? It should do the trick.
I advise you strongly to lay your hands on benzos though. If you're too stressed out, you got a chance to feel anxious and thus nauseous.
I plan to smoke a last cigarette after taking SN, waiting for the effects to kick in. I hope it's not gonna make me puke.

Upvote 0
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Cigarettes make you less hungry actually.
I think it's not a problem, unless you're very sensitive to nausea. Do you have antiemetics? It should do the trick.
I advise you strongly to lay your hands on benzos though. If you're too stressed out, you got a chance to feel anxious and thus nauseous.
I plan to smoke a last cigarette after taking SN, waiting for the effects to kick in. I hope it's not gonna make me puke.
Oh thank you very much! I think that smoke after taking SN is very good idea. Yeah I get domperidone🤗 I think that I don't sensitive to nausea too much, I just don't want to fast almost a day without cigarettes- that makes me happy a little bit. I wish you good luck with your plans, my smoking friend ❤️

• Love
Reactions: LunarLight
Upvote 0
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I wouldn't go outside to smoke after you've taken SN another user did this and collapsed outside and his neighbour found him and was saved from his attempt. If your going to smoke do it in the room where you want to CTB
Yeah that's right. I will smoke around my window inside of the room. But I need finish smoke before I will black out so no any case of fire will happen… I guess that my neighbours wanna live😅

Reactions: Meteora
Upvote 0
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Damn, that would all make me so anxious... waiting for something to happen that you don't know.....
Not knowing will you be nauseous, vomiting etc....
There would be the possiblity I'd die of adrenalin poisoning because of all the unforeseen stress 😀🙈

Upvote 0