• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Jun 24, 2023
My postings have become more and more rare lately because I'm completely numb most of the time. I have nothing to say. I had been breaking down mentally after a friend betrayal in March, but in April I just snapped. I felt empty for a long while before I started feeling angry. The past couple weeks I have enjoyed verbally hurting people so much. Mostly those who said something negative to me earlier.
I noticed that I really like seeing them feel bad. I really, really like making them feel shame, guilt, insecurity.

I have never felt in control like that. I tried everything to be friendly and helpful and pleasant to be around, and I would get stepped on all the time. I don't know what exactly that feeling is, and I am a bit frightened by these thoughts, but I like to see these people suffer.

My boyfriend is finally coming this month and I don't know if I want to see him anymore. I completely lost interest in trying to interact with anyone, including him. I don't want to explain my feelings to him because I know he won't understand.

I openly hate people who hurt me. I realised I don't want to die and leave this world for them to enjoy. I would rather stay and make it a fucking living hell for them.

I'm sorry for being such an edgelord. But that is sincere. That is what I feel. Since I stopped communicating with people and isolated, these thoughts are the only thing that keeps me company.
I know being cruel is wrong but I just can't control it anymore. I've had anger issues all my life and I would set my emotions aside for the greater good, for the benefit of people around me. I can't do it anymore. Sorry.

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I can kind of relate . I don't enjoy being mean to others but my anger is becoming increasingly harder to control like my animal brain can't help but be angry at everything and everyone

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Being angry, constantly, isn't a great way to live. Slowly drains you of whatever strength that you once had. Don't become self-destructive, man.

Having said that...

"Welcome to the club. "

*Hands you a complimentary piece of drywall*

"You'll be punching through lots of this."

wall GIF