• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
How is going to work for a partial hanging? (And yes, I am a newbie, sorry if this thread is stupid). If my body shake unconsciously and pull the running end by itself, It will easily undo the knot I suppose.

I am following a YouTube tutorial for the slip knot, dont know if Im doing everything well hehe.

Thank to all.

Dec 21, 2023
Ive search a bit more. I suppose that the 'actual' slipknot is this:

And not this one: (which I was talking about in my first post)

A slipknot will hold under tension if done correctly. You can also try a bow or a simple knot. Someone previously suggested a poachers knot

Thanks, I Will try that too.

(Sorry. Google automatically translating my previous post to the tongue of my country)
-______-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yaffle
Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
You probably could do it better with the hangman's knot. I never trusted slip knots for hanging.

Dec 21, 2023
A question. If I do five turns is it still considered a slip knot? Or should avoid It. (It seems to work better cause creates more pression)