• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Hello everyone. I was planned my ctb this week. But unfortunately, i have big problem and i need to change the date. This is the worst feeling ever. I was so peaceful because i know its time, and now i need to wait about one month. I cant writte here about my reason and what fucking heppened. Every day is just like hell.
So, i want to say that its so difficult to me to wait. But i dont want to change method so i need to wait. I vomited every day, my hands shaking all the time, i have pulse about 130, when i drink propranolol, everything is ok 2hours and after that my pulse is high again. I am unconditionally sad.. My depression is too big. I cant eat, crying all the time.. When i wake up, and when sun is shining outside, i got anxiety panic attack, i just want to disappear from this world. From September to now i only drink 7 pills diazepam (10mg) sometimes helps me to sleep and sometimes not. I dont want to use diazepam too often because i need for my ctb. I cant sleep!!! I am tired I swear, but i cant sleep all night. I have job, and i need to work 1 months more, so this is bih problem for me now. cant go to the psychiatrist, because i work at hospital. And however i dont want to go. Can somebody PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO BUY FOR SLEEPING PROBLEMS? I can buy every medicine with descriptions, this is not problem for me. Did someone use something for sleep? Lorazepam maybe, or something else? Can i be resistant to any of this pills for calming and sleeping after one month using it? I am asking this question because I planned ctb with sn, before sn i will use diazepam or something like this and now i am afraid that this medicines will not be successful for my body if i start to use something for sleeping . But i cant like this anymore. I am all the time sick.. Now i am going to work again with any seconds of sleep. So, PLEASE , can someone give me advice what to buy in pharmacy, just for sleeping , and ofc to be normal tomorrow, not stoned, i need to be "normal "at work
🥹🥹🥹

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
quetiapine 25mg should do it, you could also try 100mg but 25mg does the job most of the time. i have experience with both, since i can't sleep without them either.

Reactions: Lost cherry
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Hello everyone. I was planned my ctb this week. But unfortunately, i have big problem and i need to change the date. This is the worst feeling ever. I was so peaceful because i know its time, and now i need to wait about one month. I cant writte here about my reason and what fucking heppened. Every day is just like hell.
So, i want to say that its so difficult to me to wait. But i dont want to change method so i need to wait. I vomited every day, my hands shaking all the time, i have pulse about 130, when i drink propranolol, everything is ok 2hours and after that my pulse is high again. I am unconditionally sad.. My depression is too big. I cant eat, crying all the time.. When i wake up, and when sun is shining outside, i got anxiety panic attack, i just want to disappear from this world. From September to now i only drink 7 pills diazepam (10mg) sometimes helps me to sleep and sometimes not. I dont want to use diazepam too often because i need for my ctb. I cant sleep!!! I am tired I swear, but i cant sleep all night. I have job, and i need to work 1 months more, so this is bih problem for me now. cant go to the psychiatrist, because i work at hospital. And however i dont want to go. Can somebody PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO BUY FOR SLEEPING PROBLEMS? I can buy every medicine with descriptions, this is not problem for me. Did someone use something for sleep? Lorazepam maybe, or something else? Can i be resistant to any of this pills for calming and sleeping after one month using it? I am asking this question because I planned ctb with sn, before sn i will use diazepam or something like this and now i am afraid that this medicines will not be successful for my body if i start to use something for sleeping . But i cant like this anymore. I am all the time sick.. Now i am going to work again with any seconds of sleep. So, PLEASE , can someone give me advice what to buy in pharmacy, just for sleeping , and ofc to be normal tomorrow, not stoned, i need to be "normal "at work
🥹🥹🥹
I took a soma(carisoprodol)once washed it down with a beer and I was out. In like 15 minutes.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Pregabalin helps me sleep a little bit. I have diabolical insomnia and severe RLS. I also take lorazepam. Still, I dread facing another day and feel like I'm going to puke in the mornings. My life is miserable and I wish I could just die in my sleep but things never ever come easy for me. It's going to be violent and unpleasant.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
🥹🥹🥹
I'm fairly certain that if you used lorazepam, it would build your benzo tolerance. I abused benzos for a while to sleep and by the end I nothing worked. Not lorazepam, diazepam or alprazolam unless I was taking doses which would completely make me blackout. If you don't want to build tolerance, don't use any drugs from the same class. I'd look into antipsychotics or other anxiolytics from different subclasses.

But the best advice I can give you is to use something readily available and not related to any medications, ALCOHOL.

Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
I'm fairly certain that if you used lorazepam, it would build your benzo tolerance. I abused benzos for a while to sleep and by the end I nothing worked. Not lorazepam, diazepam or alprazolam unless I was taking doses which would completely make me blackout. If you don't want to build tolerance, don't use any drugs from the same class. I'd look into antipsychotics or other anxiolytics from different subclasses.

But the best advice I can give you is to use something readily available and not related to any medications, ALCOHOL.
U are right and thank u a lot! I cant use alcohol because i am more depressed in the morning when i drink it before sleep. So i will try with antipsychotics 😊
Pregabalin helps me sleep a little bit. I have diabolical insomnia and severe RLS. I also take lorazepam. Still, I dread facing another day and feel like I'm going to puke in the mornings. My life is miserable and I wish I could just die in my sleep but things never ever come easy for me. It's going to be violent and unpleasant.
I am so sorry because of you… we are all in same shit.. i hate this life