• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
In Canada, it's currently more than -20°C where I am now so I might take some chances soon.
I'm planning to take some sleeping pills + alcohol to knock myself out in the snow, and freeze. I know that it's more reliable to go above 0° to die by the elements in case of frostbite, but I don't think I'll live through in temperatures this cold.
I do need some help on things though

For the sleeping pills, what would be available to me over the counter? Something that'll knock me out the fastest. I plan on washing down as many as I can, so hopefully I don't need to worry about specific amounts.
Do any of the options have a risk of overdose? Would there be permanent damage if I survive? (Besides the obvious frostbite + oxygen deprivation)

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I actually wanna know about this too. I know there's this lifehack you can do to knock yourself out. You do exercise, run in place until you're hyperventilating, then put your mouth over your thumb and blow as hard and long as you can. You won't even remember how long it was cuz you'll be out in 2-3 seconds. Don't do this too much tho cuz it can cause brain damage. I thought about doing this with a combination of sleeping pills and a blizzard or a bathtub or falling off a bridge, you could potentially just blow on your thumb to go to the afterlife lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think this guide is of interest for both of you (and @snowlance )

Reactions: Meimi18