• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
Not sure I'm gonna get all the answers I want, but I'll try my luck.

I'm considering drowning myself in the bathtub. My tub is my length exactly (150cm) and quite narrow. Plus, I've saved up sleeping pills (Ambien) that should knock me out within 10 mins tops. With that in mind, I have enough pills to knock me out for 2-3 days, but can I be sure I stay submerged for the time needed to drown? That I don't just sleepwalk out right away? Can my SI kick in even if I'm unconscious? Also, would I need to make sure to drown face first even if the bath is full, or can I just lie back (as I pop the pills) so I sink in?

Thanks.

Reactions: squirley
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Bang... Silence
May 25, 2023
I'm considering drowning in a bathtub too. I'd like to do it in a lake but I don't like the risk of someone seeing me and "saving" me.
I want to hold myself under until I blackout. If that doesn't work, I am going to take some NyQuil and position myself so that I will drown hopefully. I don't know if I'll wake up when my head slips in the water though. Some people do and some don't I suppose.

I've never taken Ambien before. But sleep walking right outta the tub would be a concern.

jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
I've never taken Ambien before. But sleep walking right outta the tub would be a concern.
I'm sorry I don't know anything about this method but I wanted to say, as someone who has experience with ambien taking some would be an awful idea
if you take ambien but don't go to sleep, because you're anxious or nervous or whatever, you start hallucinating for a short period of time and then you blackout for hours, and you end up doing VERY unpredictable things

N

not_good_enough

Mar 26, 2021
how much ambien do you have? asking for myself tbh

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
if you take just enough to knock you out for a few hours or whatever then that would be enough to drown, but if you wake up and for any reason it didn't work then you have more ambien to try again.

I mean I don't think three days increases your chance of ctb more than let's say five hours.

If the first time doesn't work take another bath another day…

I like this method but I don't have a bathtub. I wish I could source ketamine and tske it in the bath or with an exit bag.

Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
you start hallucinating for a short period of time and then you blackout for hours, and you end up doing VERY unpredictable things
I've never experienced hallucinations myself, but as for doing very unpredictable things while sleepwalking, apparently I just do some mundane chores like laundry... or I try to, anyway lol

how much ambien do you have? asking for myself tbh
About 1200mg at the moment.

if you take just enough to knock you out for a few hours or whatever then that would be enough to drown, but if you wake up and for any reason it didn't work then you have more ambien to try again.
My concern is more of the common one: What if I'm underwater long enough to get brain damage but not enough to die?

There's also the matter of me not dying but getting injured instead... I've been there before... which actually helped because the scene of crime has given the impression that I blacked out for some strange reason and hit my head in the bathroom sink. I just said I couldn't remember what happened and no one questioned it. But I'd still like to avoid getting hurt if possible.
I don't think three days increases your chance of ctb more than let's say five hours.
Of course, I was just painting a picture to say I have more than enough based on my attempt to overdose a few months back.

I don't need anywhere close to the amount, I get knocked out for 2-3 days with just about 100mg. Don't know how much exactly, I fell asleep too quickly when I tried to overdose. I had 4000mg then, that would've killed me for sure, but I couldn't and still can't find a way to take it all without falling asleep in the middle.
I like this method
I can't find enough information about it. Many seem to like this method but where are all the cons and warnings? Where are the strategies to achieve success? Google didn't come up with much either.

On the surface it seems to be the perfect method for me. But it can't be that easy, can it?

I don't have a bathtub. I wish I could source ketamine and tske it in the bath or with an exit bag.
Getting sleeping pills should be relatively easy to obtain, though. And you could book a hotel room with a bathtub or go to a lake or find a pool.

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
That is one question that I've been trying to find out. Havnt found much on it.
1 article on a lake. Involving booze and meds
(sleeping pills/pain killers)
1 article on a doctor that gave his wife a bunch of the same concoction and drowned wife in bath tub.

swb is a method I've been looking at as part of partial. Mixed with various meds/drugs/booze

I was thinking the same thing does your body and mind know that you're drowning and you wake up. Si kicking in hard. No matter the substance.
I was hoping that partial might stop this from happening.

I've tried just hyper ventilating and laying fully submerged with a ten pound plate on my chest. Completely sober.
And no matter how hard I tried when I gasped for air my body would explode upwards.
( reason why I want to add partial and substances to the mix )

Even with substances involved
do you end up in some odd sleep paralysis. Where because of the method/drugs your body is limp but your mind is awake and freaking out.
Like you know you're drowning but can't move.
Or does your mind shut off due to the substances / booze.
( like when you black out drunk)

You also make a good point about the sleep walking. Si kicks in during sleep walking? Would partial or hyper ventilation stop this ?

I know I've left more questions than answers here but just thought I'd share my experience so far.

Reactions: Life interrupted
Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
1 article on a doctor that gave his wife a bunch of the same concoction and drowned wife in bath tub.
Is this the one where he held her feet down? I read that it's because a person can't sit up that way, I'm guessing unless you can do sit ups.
I was thinking the same thing does your body and mind know that you're drowning and you wake up.
I was hoping that since I didn't wake up from hitting my head and bleeding it should be fine. But I don't know if drowning would work the same.
because of the method/drugs your body is limp but your mind is awake and freaking out.
Like you know you're drowning but can't move.
I don't see why that'd happen. You're fully unconscious, like deep sleep. Sounds more like anesthesia.
Or does your mind shut off due to the substances / booze.
( like when you black out drunk)
Sleeping pills slow down the nervous system by controlling the part of the brain that affects the ability to relax. They make you drowsy. I normally need to take 2 of 12.5mg (which is A LOT, especially given that Ambien is one of the strongest sleeping pills out there) to feel the effect, and the side effects suck. While they're called sleeping pills, they're actually falling-asleep pills. The effect only lasts about 3-4 hrs.
You also make a good point about the sleep walking. Si kicks in during sleep walking? Would partial or hyper ventilation stop this ?
I tried looking up an answer to that, to no avail.
Comsider using some weights to hold you down .
A weights vest or some dumbbells could be usefull
I like the idea of a weights vest. Doesn't sound too complex and there are vests almost as heavy as me.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Is this the one where he held her feet down? I read that it's because a person can't sit up that way, I'm guessing unless you can do sit ups.
I'm not sure on the exact factors but she was found with.
Valium, Ambien, Phenergan, Percocet, and Lortab
In her system.

And yes that does make sense if someone is all doped up pushing down on there chest or even legs would be alot harder to resist.
I saw a video of a Chinese or Japanese girl ctb in the tub. At first it was a little shocking because she was thrashing around.
Reason why I started looking into substances.
She rigged up a rope. Around her legs/feet.
It was around something or at a anchor point so that they were in the air.
And exactly that she was unable to do the sit ups to get out of the tub and to her feet.

I was hoping that since I didn't wake up from hitting my head and bleeding it should be fine. But I don't know if drowning would work the same.
O shit ok I missed that part. Yah if you clonked your head hard enough to bleed. For sure you'd usally snap out of it. If it was just a normal sleep. Yah that's what I'm hoping for as well. Does the same sensory system get blocked from lungs and head.
I don't see why that'd happen. You're fully unconscious, like deep sleep. Sounds more like anesthesia.
Right exactly in theory it makes sense. Being sober it was an experience to say the least lul.
Sleeping pills slow down the nervous system by controlling the part of the brain that affects the ability to relax. They make you drowsy. I normally need to take 2 of 12.5mg (which is A LOT, especially given that Ambien is one of the strongest sleeping pills out there) to feel the effect, and the side effects suck. While they're called sleeping pills, they're actually falling-asleep pills. The effect only lasts about 3-4 hrs.
Ahh ok gotcha what about this mix.
Venlafaxine (Effexor)
Mirtazapine (Remeron)
Pregabalin (Lyrica)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Fenny and/or equal drug
White and/or pre-workout
Booze
Backpack with weights.

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Hmm I've thought of this but wasn't sure how reliable it'd be...
I kinda regret not trying when I had a sleeping pill prescription. 🙃 I wonder if I have any spare pills left or a refill left? 🤔🤔🤔

I take/am prescribed a benzodiapine... I wonder if I mixed it with alcohol if that would be enough? Or mixing all my sedative meds, plus cannabis and alcohol??

I have 1 pill left of a sleeping pill sample that didn't work well for sleep for me. Like it would knock me out, I'd be asleep for an hour and then be awake the whole night... (the sleeping pill was dayvigo)

This gives me ideas and some hope... I kinda had wanted to try drowning but thought it wouldn't be likely to succeed.

within this method though I wonder whats the risk to brain and body if one fails/wakes up inbetween?

Meds I got/combo im thinkin:
Gabapentin
Clonazapam
Clonidine
Buspar
Dayvigo
Cannabis
Booze

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
This sounds like a pretty solid method to be honest, though if your brain makes your body get out regardless that would suck. It's very annoying that there isn't more info on this, but I suppose that makes sense when you consider that researching this only really would have applications for CTB and that the world is predominantly pro-life.

Reactions: Meatshell
Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
I saw a video of a Chinese or Japanese girl ctb in the tub. At first it was a little shocking because she was thrashing around.
Do you know what she was on by any chance?

what about this mix
Sorry, I only know my sleeping pills ):

I wonder if I have any spare pills left or a refill
Dude, after I regained consciousness and realized 90% of the 4000mg I wanted to take were either gone without a trace(???) or have melted all over my bedroom, I was on my hands and knees for days looking for anything I could salvage and use anyway like some crackhead 🤣

Anyway, if I were you I'd try renewing my prescription. Having sleeping pills at hand does give you more options.
within this method though I wonder whats the risk to brain and body if one fails/wakes up inbetween?
That is THE question.

Maybe the key IS to make sure that no matter what you can't sit/stand up 🤔

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Exactly. Any oxygen cut off not necessarily a good thing. If you wake up that is.
Meds I got/combo im thinkin:
Gabapentin
Clonazapam
Clonidine
These to are just like Xanax no ?
Buspar
Dayvigo
Not sure about these.
Cannabis
Booze
I throwing in the booze is a good choice as long as you take some anti puke med or pepto whatever. I am anyway.
1. Ease the nerves
2 I know how much and for sure I can black out from.

I think any downers or sleepers will help the situation. In theory. That's why I'm messing around with the partial as well.
Only reasons I'm mixing in uppers is just a added measure of heart attack possible from all the ups and downs.
Do you know what she was on by any chance?
I just started looking it up again. And she was trying to do some escape artist thing. Body head in water un-tie feet , escape.
But apparently now there are a few rants saying it was staged as a part of a asphyxiation fetish.
And apparently fake. And others saying it's real and some guy did it to some random chick.
Idk man if that was fake I'd say that was the best acting I've ever seen in my life.
BUT at the same time doesn't make sense because her head is submerged for quite awhile. ( minutes)
Along this rabbit hole I see that Aaron Carter used this method we are discussing to ctb.
Pills/bath/ gas ? Spray cleaner ?
Maybe the key IS to make sure that no matter what you can't sit/stand up 🤔
Exactly hence the weights.

Last edited:
Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
I just started looking it up again. And she was trying to do some escape artist thing. Body head in water un-tie feet , escape.
But apparently now there are a few rants saying it was staged as a part of a asphyxiation fetish.
And apparently fake. And others saying it's real and some guy did it to some random chick.
Idk man if that was fake I'd say that was the best acting I've ever seen in my life.
BUT at the same time doesn't make sense because her head is submerged for quite awhile. ( minutes)
Along this rabbit hole I see that Aaron Carter used this method we are discussing to ctb.
Well, I'd think she'd tie both her legs AND hands if this was a stunt. If it's real, I suspect someone was doing this TO her...

I know this was pretty recent, but I can't remember for the life of me what happened to Aaron Carter. Gonna have to look it up. Gonna look up Whitney Houston and her daughter as well.

Edit: What was Whitney Houston on when she died?
Heart disease, which caused a 60 percent blockage in one of her arteries, and cocaine use were listed as contributing factors. Toxicology results also showed Houston had marijuana, Xanax, the muscle relaxant Flexeril, and the allergy medication Benadryl in her system, but none are considered factors in her death.

Daughter:
Brown was found unconscious in a bathtub in her home, which was similar to the fate of her mother. After being in a coma for nearly six months, Brown died from lobar pneumonia.

Doesn't really help that much.

Carter:
The singer and actor, who died in November aged 34, drowned in his bathtub after taking an inhalant and anxiety medication.

You weren't too far off with the spray cleaner. But also, he was lucky considering that's all he used. Can't promise we'd be as.

Adding a weights vest in particular to the mix sounds great, albeit very expensive. If it works, then who cares. If not... oh, my poor credit card...

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Exactly. Any oxygen cut off not necessarily a good thing. If you wake up that is.

These to are just like Xanax no ?

Not sure about these.

I throwing in the booze is a good choice as long as you take some anti puke med or pepto whatever. I am anyway.
1. Ease the nerves
2 I know how much and for sure I can black out from.

I think any downers or sleepers will help the situation. In theory. That's why I'm messing around with the partial as well.
Only reasons I'm mixing in uppers is just a added measure of heart attack possible from all the ups and downs.

Clonazapam is like Xanax but longer acting.

Buspar... tbh I dunno wtf it is but its an anti anxiety med. It makes me drowsy often/drop either my blood sugar or pressure...
And davigo is a type of sleeping pill. lemborexant is the drug?

Cannabis is considered anti puke? But I can probably get something from my doctor... or may have one rn Im not too sure(I could use these anyway bc of the fuckin nausea im always experiencing.)

Huhh... adding in uppers to risk heart attack interesting... I take stimulant meds and my heart is fucked in ways so thats an interesting aspect to think of
(My heartrate went up to 170 this morning just standing for like 2 mins)

Honestly sighs... I wish my health issue would kill me but nope I just feel like ima have a heart attack 🙄

Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
Huhh... adding in uppers to risk heart attack interesting... I take stimulant meds and my heart is fucked in ways so thats an interesting aspect to think of

Honestly sighs... I wish my health issue would kill me but nope I just feel like ima have a heart attack 🙄
I take waaaay too many painkillers in the hopes that my liver fails and kills me. Lately I started suspecting I have stage 3/4 colon cancer, but I'm probably just deluding myself. At best, it's probably just blockage... which, to be fair, might kill me as well. Either way, here's hoping.

Dying from a medical condition does appeal to me. Not just because it's "easier" than all those CTB methods, and not just because it's not as suspicious, but also because there's something poetic about dying from a illness. But again, I'm deluding myself. I never get sick, I haven't even had the flu since I was a kid, I forgot what it's like to be sick. Probably not as poetic, huh? Still, seems easier somehow.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I know the doller store close to me has
"Dust-off" ""Air-duster" idk I've never tried that before I guess it's like huffing? I just thought that shit kills brain cells.
But the gas supposedly causes euphoria type situation. Can't hurt to add to the list i guess.
And who knows how much xanny he had in his system.

With all these things in place and some cash coming in next week I think I'll be good to go
Clonazapam is like Xanax but longer acting.
Ok gotcha
Yah same helps stomach. I'm just gonna take gravol and pepto as well.
O shit that's crazy, like when you sit or stand to fast it just goes crazy ?
Yah my buddy OD like this not sure on purpose or not. Lots of Coke laced with fenny which he knew..
But took fake percs thought they were real ones so a lot more fenny on top of all the Coke
I'm just doing it as a fail safe I guess?
That's brutal

Last edited:
Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
Any inhalant will do. But I doubt it's enough to do a GOOD job, even combined with xanax. It'd probably require a ton of it. I'd think if it's something this easy to obtain for the purpose of CTB some department would have banned its use in products like everything else they ban.

But this is what I found:
"Based on the autopsy findings, investigative reports and circumstances, as currently known, Mr. Carter became incapacitated while in the bathtub due to the effects of inhaling compressed gas and taking alprazolam," the autopsy report said. "This resulted in him becoming submerged under water, unable to breath, and ultimately led to his death."

Might worth a shot, I guess.

Based on this quote, our SI shouldn't be a problem?

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Any inhalant will do. But I doubt it's enough to do a GOOD job, even combined with xanax. It'd probably require a ton of it. I'd think if it's something this easy to obtain for the purpose of CTB some department would have banned its use in products like everything else they ban.

But this is what I found:
"Based on the autopsy findings, investigative reports and circumstances, as currently known, Mr. Carter became incapacitated while in the bathtub due to the effects of inhaling compressed gas and taking alprazolam," the autopsy report said. "This resulted in him becoming submerged under water, unable to breath, and ultimately led to his death."

Might worth a shot, I guess.

Based on this quote, our SI shouldn't be a problem?
exactly just get as high as possible???
Makes it seem easy.
But knowing him he probably had enough in his system foran elephant
Yah i just keep on adding things to my combination. Some random gas from a can couldn't hurt

Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
exactly just get as high as possible???
Makes it seem easy.
But knowing him he probably had enough in his system foran elephant
Yah i just keep on adding things to my combination. Some random gas from a can couldn't hurt
Either that or there was more... They claim he used just these two and nothing else was found in his body in the autopsy. But it's strange. That's why I said he was very lucky, but I don't know. He had an addiction and he apparently relapsed prior to his death. Same with Whitney - there was a medical issue which had contributed to her drowning. Maybe there was another factor in Carter's case. Who knows.

Edit: Can we assume that if there's nothing out there about SI kicking in while unconscious, no previous cases or info to go by, including accidental SWB cases, then SI DOESN'T kick in?

Last edited:
Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
Update:
I've been researching sleepwalking and the sleep cycle (w/o sleeping pills). Based on what I gatheted, sleepwalking accures during stage 3 (sometimes 4) of the cycle. The first time you enter this stage happens about 30 mins into your sleep (give or take).

Meaning, so long as you sink within half an hour you should be fine ("fine" as in dead). You'll drown.

Attachments

• SF-23-069_SleepCycle_Chart_Mobile.png
    SF-23-069_SleepCycle_Chart_Mobile.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Update:
I've been researching sleepwalking and the sleep cycle (w/o sleeping pills). Based on what I gatheted, sleepwalking accures during stage 3 (sometimes 4) of the cycle. The first time you enter this stage happens about 30 mins into your sleep (give or take).

Meaning, so long as you sink within half an hour you should be fine ("fine" as in dead). You'll drown.
Ok so no Ambien or anything.
And mostly in a deep sleep.
Interesting.

But this means it would be in the tub sober?

Don't most drugs put you in a deep sleep right away?
Or do they just knock you out faster ?

Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
Ok so no Ambien or anything.
And mostly in a deep sleep.
Interesting.

But this means it would be in the tub sober?

Don't most drugs put you in a deep sleep right away?
Or do they just knock you out faster ?
A good amount of Ambien would keep ya in a deep sleep state, one pill probably wouldn't (you'd wake up). I'm not sure which other substances would achieve the same result, but logically if you manage to achieve this result then you're not in danger of sleepwalking out of the tub for about 30 mins (you wouldn't necessarily sleepwalk, this is just in case). I'd research what kind of substances/combo would put you in deep sleep if you go that route. Or, as we said, get high and place weights on yourself.

Also, in case you missed my edit from my last comment: Can we assume that if there's nothing out there about SI kicking in while unconscious, no previous cases or info to go by, including accidental SWB cases, then SI DOESN'T kick in?