• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PublicDiary0606

PublicDiary0606

"Noone can hear you scream when you're drowning"
Feb 13, 2023
I'm usually a fast sleeper. Body is just able to make me sleep instantly whenever I'm tired plus I do have tiring routine at work. (I work under logistics in the military) However whenever I'm at home and it's night time I hate the idea of seeing tomorrow. Or I wish today could be forever and I know if I were to sleep, I'd have to start the day over. Hence, I'll try my best to stay awake for the night, doing the things I want to do like scrolling through social media, watch my favourite animes, or play my video games. I mean, the answer is right there which is to just go to bed and sleep. Keep away my devices but it really sucks to feel like a sense of impending doom whenever you close your eyes.

• Love
Reactions: ImpishIndulgence
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
I understand that, are there any things you could do beforehand so you wouldnt have to do it tomorrow? Feeling like the day never ends by staying awake through the night is nice until the next day your even more tired.. Having these thoughts surely make you more tired tomorrow, and even during trying to sleep hmm sounds difficult experiencing that. At least if your plan is to stay up to keep control of the day you can also have fun doing all the things you want to do before you have to whatever happens tomorrow. C: [ i dunno how complete sentences i said I watched a video while tryinna reply, so it may not make sense sorry]