W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
I want to die in a specific middle eastern country... Some poster here has an Avici id, so I remember he died in Oman. So looked up how he died. He basically slashed his neck or wrist.

To me, slashing my neck seem to be a quicker and more certain way to die? Just slash horizontally across your Adam apple point? I think the biggest deterrence is the pain? Not sure if Avici had any alcohol since he was in Oman... Would any OTC pills help one to have the strength to slash my own throat?

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Didn't he do it with a broken bottle?

Reactions: Circles
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Didn't he do it with a broken bottle?
TMZ reported he did it with a broken bottle glass. Some sources said it was a wine bottle. But not sure how he got a wine bottle in Oman.
But is slashing neck a more foolproof way to go than slashing wrist?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
this is my backup preferred method if I can't get N (unlikely) or fentanyl. Just for ease and practicality ("ease" being relative). Knives and stabbies are easy to access, it's quick but requires precision. Fairly high fail rate. Your carotid and jugular are protected by cartilage pretty deep in there, you gotta get familiar. I'm pale so mine are fairly visible.
A lady in England did a stab-through rather than a slice, she knew her anatomy and the limitations of her tool, a kitchen knife grabbed from a supermarket shelf. She was dead before EMS arrived. Don't bother with wrists, people have survived cutting hands clean off. Too easy to tourniquet.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
if I can't get N (unlikely) or fentanyl.

How you saying it's unlikely for you to get N?

Have you thought about going to Mexico to try to get N? I started another thread to see if someone is willing to go with me... Those Mexican towns look shady to me, and I don't speak Spanish.. plus, I am not even sure these pharmacies listed on the pph's handbook are even valid...

Reactions: not_a_robot
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
One of the reasons I would be leery of this method is due to the SI and the amount of pain while cutting through. It is possible to die slashing wrists, but very painful and you have to cut lengthwise (in the direction of your vein) to be successful and die of blood loss.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
One of the reasons I would be leery of this method is due to the SI and the amount of pain while cutting through. It is possible to die slashing wrists, but very painful and you have to cut lengthwise (in the direction of your vein) to be successful and die of blood loss.
Would slashing neck be easier?