D

deathcalm

Sep 24, 2023
I haven't been very vocal, mostly because I doubt I'd have anything interesting to say. Thank you for your time anyway.

I know what needs to happen to stop the cycle that I'm stuck in: Incapable of trusting but wanting to know and bond with other people, and every time I try to know other people, they recoil and I end up back on the empty island I live on, dealing with waves and storms of depression and loathing only to eventually and hopelessly try and swim out again for the same result.

Been dealing with it all my life. It's me. I have to end. The way that I am perpetuates this cycle, and this cycle will end, one way or another.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, Gonnerr, HighFlight and 1 other person
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
im sorry you feel this way đź–¤ you arent alone here friend, many here feel the same and will listen to you

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I have the same problem but I'm so numb now I barely care.

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
@deathcalm - I'm sorry your life has reached this point. I recently saw a quote from someone that said humans are wired for both fear and connections. It hit home, as I feel so incredibly lonely and isolated. But am too afraid of judgment to build any relationships. While these issues have been with me since childhood, it has only been the past few years that I've been in a death spiral.

I don't know how my story ends, but must admit that listening to others stories have made me feel less alone. This community is interested in what you have to say, and there are many here you can reach out to, myself included.

I don't know how your story will end either, but hope that you can find some peace along your journey.