Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
I dont know if this is me just being a dumb mess like usual, or if this site has already been flagged on here in another post as being unreliable or such, but i found a website that claims they can reliably distribute Nembutal as well as other substances to buyers online? Its called painlesspath.org

Can anyone please confirm or deny this in this thread, im not entirely sure but if it can help me painlessly CTB id give it a chance. If its not a reliable site atleast this thread is here for anyone else looking so they dont make a mistake in buying from here. And if a thread has been made already about this please could i possibly get a link in the replies or my pm, thank youuu!! ❤️❤️

cactusflower

cactusflower

here but not here
Apr 19, 2023
Unfortunately nembutal seems to be impossible to get nowadays, and that website is listed on the numbutal scams website. If you find something like that in the future try running it through nembutalscams.com

• Informative
Reactions: ApparentlyNot and Waterr
Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
Unfortunately nembutal seems to be impossible to get nowadays, and that website is listed on the numbutal scams website. If you find something like that in the future try running it through nembutalscams.com
Thank you so much! Ill make sure to bookmark that website later ❤️

• Love
Reactions: cactusflower
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
it's fake the only way to get nembutal is from mexico if they still have it

Reactions: Aya&Dazy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware there's no reliable source to order Nembutal online, they are all scams so I don't think there's much point to trying to find it, as already mentioned the only way people have been obtaining N recently is from Mexico. Sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward.

firepunch

firepunch

Aug 24, 2023
Discovered SS when I heard about Nembutal and never saw any legit sites. It is the ideal way to CTB but unfortunately it's nowhere to be found. I don't want to incite you to anything, but I was relieved when I heard there were other method cheaper and much more available. I'm not an expert so I don't want to give anything unreliable but do your research, the community documented a lot of things very well.

• Love
Reactions: Waterr
Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
Discovered SS when I heard about Nembutal and never saw any legit sites. It is the ideal way to CTB but unfortunately it's nowhere to be found. I don't want to incite you to anything, but I was relieved when I heard there were other method cheaper and much more available. I'm not an expert so I don't want to give anything unreliable but do your research, the community documented a lot of things very well.
Ill look into it, thank you ❤️
From what I'm aware there's no reliable source to order Nembutal online, they are all scams so I don't think there's much point to trying to find it, as already mentioned the only way people have been obtaining N recently is from Mexico. Sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward.
I wish do wish it was straight forward, not everyone wants to go through life the way its been set out for them.

Reactions: firepunch
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
There are no trusted sources for N at the moment. Do not buy any N online, they are scams and you'll lose your money.

Even going to Mexico or other South American countries, it will be hard to get N from there. There's a lot more reluctance for the vets there to sell this substance, no thanks to all this international attention. It's really unfortunate.

C

chana1877

Aug 26, 2023
There are no trusted sources for N at the moment. Do not buy any N online, they are scams and you'll lose your money.

Even going to Mexico or other South American countries, it will be hard to get N from there. There's a lot more reluctance for the vets there to sell this substance, no thanks to all this international attention. It's really unfortunate.
I was going to ask, how do people even get it once they are in Mexico? Trying to get it from a vet under the guise of euthanizing an animal?

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I was going to ask, how do people even get it once they are in Mexico? Trying to get it from a vet under the guise of euthanizing an animal?

Yes, that's correct. It was easier to get back then, but now that won't be enough. I'm not sure what people are doing currently to convince these places to sell N to them, maybe they're shopping around a lot until they find a place that will sell it? I'm sure it would help immensely if you know the language and, if applicable, can speak the local dialect.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
In the PPH, there are accounts of people just going there and asking for it. I don't know how well that would work at this point, though.

Reactions: 0000000000000
C

chana1877

Aug 26, 2023
In the PPH, there are accounts of people just going there and asking for it. I don't know how well that would work at this point, though.
Thank you for your response (and @Duality as well)

I haven't read about N in the PPH, just SN. I can't really CTB at this point so I'm more just curious/contemplating for the future.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Thank you for your response (and @Duality as well)

I haven't read about N in the PPH, just SN. I can't really CTB at this point so I'm more just curious/contemplating for the future.
IMO, it's probably best to seek alternatives at this point in time since you may or may not have success traveling abroad to obtain N. Although, it would increase the odds to try multiple cities and countries if possible. I am considering this as an option, too, fwiw.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
There's no reliable source for N at the moment.
Please don't send your money of to some scammer