• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
(Sorry I'm ranting)
I was diagnosed with depression and borderline. Since then everyone I know (except my partner she's so amaizing) writes me down. My thoughts doesn't matter, my opinions doesn't matter, my actions doesn't matter. If I do/say anything that doesn't fit their worldview I'm just depressed doesn't have to take seriously. It's fucking sickening. I don't need your pity. I don't need your pretencious sympathy. It means nothing to me. For example I spend my time reading philosophy I put time in this shit. I value my opinions. They have more base to support it than anything you say. Then again I'm garbage because I don't talk to them. I hate it I hate it I hate it. I feel such fury when someone looks down on me just because that. I'm not blind, I'm not at the level of an infant. Go to hell.
Tldr: don't get diagnosed kids. Or at least don't tell anyone

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
There s a huge stigma around borderline and yes, untreated people with BPD can be..... difficult, to say the least. My mother is one of them and she made my life a living hell, one big reason why I m here, or maybe the reason.
But there are good therapies and methods to improve the problematic sides of borderline, guess it will always be a struggle, though because it is a very severe and often chronical disorder.
Wishing you the best of luck 🍀.