F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
I'm very very disabled. It's pathetic and awful. Even holding my phone and typing this is painful and difficult.

What would the absolute simplest method to ctb be? One that would take the fewest household items and physical effort. Sadly prioritizing pain and suffering reduction is no longer a luxury. I have access to almost no resources, certainly not any guns or many pills.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid
idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
I would say hanging or jumping from a high enough distance require the least amount of effort and planning. Partial hanging takes more effort and planning but gives a more comfortable result, but if you're desperate enough you could go for full suspension and its basically guaranteed every time, it would just be more painful before death. I have been planning on a partial hanging in my bedroom but I'm beginning to warm up to the idea of full suspension from a tree outside as it would be a lot easier, despite the discomfort in death. I mean, once you're gone, it won't really matter much either way, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: mafuyu and findmybridgesocal
F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
Thanks. Jumping would be my preferred method but traveling to a suitable place is a pretty big challenge

Tower

Tower

Dec 4, 2023
I'm assuming that being disbled probably precludes jumping or full hanging for you. Perhaps cherry pits?
oh wow, very interesting idea for a method, especially as cherries are unlikely to be restricted. i wonder, if like 50 cherry pits were ground up with almond milk etc into a sorta smoothie, if that would deliver a for-sure lethal dose of cyanide in an easy to consume liquid form.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
oh wow, very interesting idea for a method, especially as cherries are unlikely to be restricted. i wonder, if like 50 cherry pits were ground up with almond milk etc into a sorta smoothie, if that would deliver a for-sure lethal dose of cyanide in an easy to consume liquid form.
If you search "cherry pits" on this forum, you'll find a good amount of info and hypotheses. Unfortunately it's not conveniently collated in the form of a megathread. One thing to note is that it seems to be a very uncomfortable death. And I think a fail safe amount would involve more than 50 pits and a way to test the cyanide content of your concoction. And I would think that a backup method would be prudent.

Reactions: Tower, _Gemini_, mafuyu and 1 other person