• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
I've been heavily using diazpeam and xanax from the start of the year, I got off it and then went back on them, then I spent 9 weeks in a psych ward due to my mental health where they tapered me off diazpeam slowly, I'm now prescribed 5mg diazepam 3 times a day and after new year it'll be 12.5mg a day. I just hate it though because of my tolerance it does absolutely nothing to me. I really struggle to sleep, I wake up with horrendous anxiety. I took 41mg of xanax a couple weeks ago and it literally did fuck all to me, like I didn't realise my tolerance was that damn bad.
I've started self medicating recently with clonazepam before bed, started with 2mg, did nothing, then started taking 6mg, still nothing, don't feel tired or anything at all. I've uped it to 10mg tonight and I still feel completely normal. But what I can say is I'm not waking up with the intense anxiety anymore so I guess it's doing something... or maybe it's just mental.
Just a bit of a rant, I do want to come off diazepam, I want my tolerance reset, but when that happens I can't carry on fucking around with benzos. I need to try harder.
I just dunno man its really pissing me off how benzos just seem to have no effect on me anymore like how much money do I need to spend to take an amount that actually makes me feel it. It sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I also take benzos, if you try to discipline yourself and take breaks every time you start to build tolerance than you can take them longterm. In between the breaks you can use something else, idk what's available to you but Hhc carts help me with breaks. Btw did you mention this to your doctor? They must know that it doesn't do anything if you're taking it for so long, mine constantly warns me about the tolerance issue

Reactions: Celerity