• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
Could someone here help me what I do to reduce the SI, or reduce the fear of the feeling of death?

Reactions: flesh
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, I think that those who would be able to answer your question best are no longer existing here. But anyway, there are just no easy answers to this question, it's more like a feeling that one has where they know that it's time to exit this world. And once someone has a method that they feel confident in, then they can just exit when the time feels right.

Maybe many people who were successful in ctb reached a point of complete desperation and this allowed them to overcome the instinct to survive. But it's true that it's like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering and keep us trapped here, I do understand that it can be very awful and frustrating when you wish to be gone yet feel stuck in this world.

• Love
Reactions: flesh, robokiller, Red Desert and 2 others