• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Im not sure the hospital in my town has it tbh
Should we have it?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I guess you could always have some on hand for the paramedics to use when they arrive, because sadly it needs to be administered intravenously. I've tried looking up about the possibilities of administering it orally but couldn't find anything.

Reactions: 90starve
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I guess you could always have some on hand for the paramedics to use when they arrive, because sadly it needs to be administered intravenously. I've tried looking up about the possibilities of administering it orally but couldn't find anything.
So taking it orally wont do nothing?

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
So taking it orally wont do nothing?
Probably not enough. Speed is of the essence too, you'll be waiting for it to get into your bloodstream and you could probably still die before it gets there. Not a doctor though.

Reactions: 90starve and Shadowlord900
E

endless_worry

Jun 20, 2023
I'm confused by this, if someone could explain. Why would you need the blue of the sn failed? Wouldn't it just fail and you would be okay? Or do you have to seek medical treatment if the sn doesn't work?

cactusflower

cactusflower

here but not here
Apr 19, 2023
I'm confused by this, if someone could explain. Why would you need the blue of the sn failed? Wouldn't it just fail and you would be okay? Or do you have to seek medical treatment if the sn doesn't work?
It's used to reverse the effects of SN since SN results in methemoglobin

Reactions: 90starve
E

endless_worry

Jun 20, 2023
It's used to reverse the effects of SN since SN results in methemoglobin
No, I understand that. Like if someone found you before you died and called ems, they would administer blue to reverse.

But is that what they mean by 'fail'?

Or is it possible to take sn and it just not work? Like I take sn and just don't die?

In all the cases I have read, people have been found shortly after or called ems themselves shortly after taking.

I am planning on taking sn while home alone for 4 days. I will probably take it on the second night to ensure I have some time to prepare everything I want to get together. So I won't be found for another 2 days. I don't want the possibility of not dying and being stuck for two days with no help. I didn't think that would be a possibility really. So I'm a bit confused.

Sorry if this sounds dumb.

cactusflower

cactusflower

here but not here
Apr 19, 2023
No, I understand that. Like if someone found you before you died and called ems, they would administer blue to reverse.

But is that what they mean by 'fail'?

Or is it possible to take sn and it just not work? Like I take sn and just don't die?

In all the cases I have read, people have been found shortly after or called ems themselves shortly after taking.

I am planning on taking sn while home alone for 4 days. I will probably take it on the second night to ensure I have some time to prepare everything I want to get together. So I won't be found for another 2 days. I don't want the possibility of not dying and being stuck for two days with no help. I didn't think that would be a possibility really. So I'm a bit confused.

Sorry if this sounds dumb.
If I understand correctly I'm guessing you are wondering why have methylene blue at all if your intention is to ctb. It is possible for SN to fail, but unlikely if you follow the protocol outlined in PPH.