• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
just think you could go to a store get what you need to commit suicide go to a private room do the deed and they clean up the mess and ship your body to the funeral home obviously you would need to fill out forms and be examined by the resident therapist to make sure you are competent and give the government 25% tax

Reactions: CentreMid, starcrossedfate, blueming and 9 others
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Not happening simply because you are worth more to the government as a wage slave. What you're saying makes completely sense but who will be there to serve the rich and entitled?

Reactions: Spirals, CentreMid, Ktmnny and 11 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
suicide_booth_by_r_w_shilling.jpg

Reactions: zadig777, CentreMid, Jaded and 21 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
i have tears of joy in myeyes when i imageine this

Reactions: CentreMid, Ktmnny, 1964dodge and 5 others
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
That was the first post I liked. Keep up the good work. I think there is something like it but it would be amazing if it was brought to commercial use eventually.

Reactions: 1964dodge, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Any time a bill collector calls they should be required to go over the suicide option.

Reactions: Spirals, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
giphy.gif

Holy shit just the thought of that is mind blowing. I would be so relieved.

Reactions: starcrossedfate, Pointlessabyss, itsallover and 3 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
That would be awesome. And they would supply things like N and pre-made exit bags which you could buy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, 1964dodge and 1 other person
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
In a perfect world, yes!

Reactions: CentreMid, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1964dodge

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
That would be awesome. And they would supply things like N and pre-made exit bags which you could buy.
no you wouldn't have to pay extra price include everything price would depend on method messy ones obviously cost more

Reactions: CentreMid, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Trashcan
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
no you wouldn't have to pay extra price include everything price would depend on method messy ones obviously cost more

Even better.

Reactions: CentreMid, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1964dodge
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I would not mind if suicide stores existed, but I am afraid that if I were to use one, I would not be allowed to have a Catholic funeral and burial. In other words, the Church will allow people who ctb to have a Catholic funeral and burial if it seems to be impulsive and messy, the apparent result of an urge caused by mental illness. However, if it is done deliberately and neatly, as part of a public policy, the Church will probably not allow those who ctb in the suicide stores to receive a Catholic funeral and burial.

Reactions: Sayo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
I wish there was one abandoned barn, for those who want to hang themselves, and didn't have a place to do it, exept in that barn, would be awesome ♡

Reactions: Sayo, 1964dodge, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Sep 7, 2018
I wish there was one abandoned barn, for those who want to hang themselves, and didn't have a place to do it, exept in that barn, would be awesome ♡

Yes, and if rope (or another ligature) were provided as well. And I would not the barn to be completely abandoned: workers would come by once an hour or so to retrieve the bodies, clean up the mess and send the bodies to a funeral home.

Reactions: Ixtab, 1964dodge, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
i love this idea but it makes me sad, we have all the technology and ability to make this a reality, and yet because of archaic ideas it remains.. hopefully one day

Reactions: 1964dodge and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
just think you could go to a store get what you need to commit suicide go to a private room do the deed and they clean up the mess and ship your body to the funeral home obviously you would need to fill out forms and be examined by the resident therapist to make sure you are competent and give the government 25% tax
government tax? Fuck off. And why should people with mental illnesses not be able to have the right to life? Who are you to decide? What's the difference between having a mental illness and a physical one. You are as close minded as the anti suicide people.

Reactions: Sayo, skitliv, 1964dodge and 3 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
5A046F43 AB01 4888 8D57 7DE34E096C95 You should watch this. It's called The Suicide Shop. There's an English dub out there.

Reactions: Spirals, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maravillosa and 3 others

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
I would not mind if suicide stores existed, but I am afraid that if I were to use one, I would not be allowed to have a Catholic funeral and burial. In other words, the Church will allow people who ctb to have a Catholic funeral and burial if it seems to be impulsive and messy, the apparent result of an urge caused by mental illness. However, if it is done deliberately and neatly, as part of a public policy, the Church will probably not allow those who ctb in the suicide stores to receive a Catholic funeral and burial.
you don't have to worry it is more fantasy than real fact but maybe someday and I am catholic and by the time this could happen the catholic church will be long gone

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Maravillosa
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Sep 7, 2018
you don't have to worry it is more fantasy than real fact but maybe someday and I am catholic and by the time this could happen the catholic church will be long gone

You think that the Catholic Church will disappear? I think it might become very small and be confined to certain parts of the world (probably not Europe, North America and Australia), but I don't think it will completely disappear.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, AndyCurious and 1 other person
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Yes, and if rope (or another ligature) were provided as well. And I would not the barn to be completely abandoned: workers would come by once an hour or so to retrieve the bodies, clean up the mess and send the bodies to a funeral home.
Of course Maravillosa, I should think of that.. Thank you :) ♡♡

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Maravillosa

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
You think that the Catholic Church will disappear? I think it might become very small and be confined to certain parts of the world (probably not Europe, North America and Australia), but I don't think it will completely disappear.
eventually all or nearly all churches will disappear maybe not for 100 to 200 years I think it will end up being just a handful of religions that will survive in the end

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Sep 7, 2018
eventually all or nearly all churches will disappear maybe not for 100 to 200 years I think it will end up being just a handful of religions that will survive in the end

I believe that the Catholic Church will survive on Earth in some form until the Last Judgment. Maybe there will only be a few thousand Catholics left in the world, but as long as humans survive on Earth, I think there will be a Catholic church with parishioners somewhere on the planet.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, AndyCurious and 1 other person

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
I believe that the Catholic Church will survive on Earth in some form until the Last Judgment. Maybe there will only be a few thousand Catholics left in the world, but as long as humans survive on Earth, I think there will be a Catholic church with parishioners somewhere on the planet.
I hope so if they can get their priests to stop going after boys they may be able to rebuild their reputation maybe if they allowed a priest to get married like other religions maybe this wouldn't happen they may be dedicated to god but they still have natural instincts they also have to try to build the congregation back up

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Maravillosa
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Sep 7, 2018
I hope so if they can get their priests to stop going after boys they may be able to rebuild their reputation maybe if they allowed a priest to get married like other religions maybe this wouldn't happen they may be dedicated to god but they still have natural instincts they also have to try to build the congregation back up

I think that married men should be allowed to be ordained as priests -- the Orthodox Churches (and the Eastern Catholic Churches in union with Rome) have the right policy. But this is getting beyond the topic of suicide stores. Sorry for derailing it :heh:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1964dodge
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Just like Zeus disappeared, the Abrahamic God will disappear. Why won't religious people accept that their religion is no different that the thousands if not tens of thousands of religions, most of which have been forgotten.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1964dodge

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
I think that married men should be allowed to be ordained as priests -- the Orthodox Churches (and the Eastern Catholic Churches in union with Rome) have the right policy. But this is getting beyond the topic of suicide stores. Sorry for derailing it :heh:
no problem I enjoyed the conversation

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Suicide on demand would be both liberating and economical.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1964dodge

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
Just like Zeus disappeared, the Abrahamic God will disappear. Why won't religious people accept that their religion is no different that the thousands if not tens of thousands of religions, most of which have been forgotten.
i'm sorry but I believe in god and jesus just my belief I respect all beliefs because I truly think god is god and religions don't matter in the end I even respect athiests everyone is entitled to their beliefs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Maravillosa
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
i'm sorry but I believe in god and jesus just my belief I respect all beliefs because I truly think god is god and religions don't matter in the end I even respect athiests everyone is entitled to their beliefs
You can believe what you want. I am just stating the reality, which we both know. Do you seriously think that tens of thousands years from now people are going to believe in the same god you believe in? If you say yes then you have the same mindset as those who believed in Zeus. Now tell me I am wrong.