• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
Sorry quick question. For context, when I become depressed/suicidal I tend to back away from all my social connections. I still do have friends but I will definitely get the "Where have you been all this time? I havent seen you in forever."
Additionally, I kinda like the idea of just viewing the eclipse with just my pup and I. I'm unsure as to whether or not I should experience this on my own or with others. It seems like something you're supposed to do with others. Iderk :P

tl;dr
I have a bit of trouble with indecision. Should I spend the total solar eclipse with friends or pup?

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
What do you really prefer? :)
It's up to you.

However, I think it is worth meeting friends.
Human contact is necessary to function well.
If you like your friends and feel good in their company, it's worth it.
The hardest thing is to leave the house. Once you break this barrier, it will be easier.
I don't think you will regret it.
Good luck ;)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I looked up at the sky during the eclipse in 2017 with eclipse glasses, and I think my vision got a little fucked up from it. My mom thinks that her eyesight got messed up too

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's up 2 u whether u want to experience it only together with your pup or with your friends.

If you've never witnessed a total solar eclipse you should do it bc it's an experience of a life time in any case.
I looked up at the sky during the eclipse in 2017 with eclipse glasses and I think my vision got a little fucked up from it. My mom thinks that her eyesight got messed up too
You probably had bad quality eclipse glasses?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It's up 2 u whether u want to experience it only together with your pup or with your friends.

If you've never witnessed a total solar eclipse you should do it bc it's an experience of a life time in any case.

You probably had bad quality eclipse glasses?
This eclipse is only partial though, right? Oh nvm. I meant that where I am isn't in the path of totality

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
This eclipse is only partial though, right?
That depends on where you live!

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That depends on where you live!

I'm not in the path of totality lol. I wasn't in it during 2017 either

• Hugs
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I don't think it's wrong to hang out with your friends again. Of course, it's your decision if you want to watch the solar eclipse with them.

In fact, I'm going to watch the solar eclipse with my best friend. His name is "Loneliness".

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I don't think it's wrong to hang out with your friends again. Of course, it's your decision if you want to watch the solar eclipse with them.

In fact, I'm going to watch the solar eclipse with my best friend. His name is "Loneliness".
At least you can experience it. R u in the path of totality? You should not miss this event it's such a great experience!

I'm not in the path of totality lol. I wasn't in it during 2017 either
Probably late but you should not miss it.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
At least you can experience it. R u in the path of totality? You should not miss this event it's such a great experience!
I don't know where to see that (I don't even know what it is lol).
I saw something in my location that said:
"Partial solar eclipse (88.19%)".

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I don't know where to see that (I don't even know what it is lol).
I saw something in my location that said:
Start: 10:48 am
Maximum: 12:07 pm
End: 1:30 pm

I saw another thing that said
"Partial solar eclipse (88.19%)".
You will not see it as total eclipse according to that info. still 88% you will notice a light reduction of sunlight around a noon.

Reactions: ClaudeCTTE