• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Why would the US citizenship offer surefire suicide? Also, why would you need to go Pakistan?

Sorry more questions than answers. Seems you are creating obstacles and I am not clear why. Lots of megathreads of methods out there but I do not believe any of them mention US citizenship or a pakistan visit.

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I assume you're a Pakistani living in the US and has chosen the gun as a method. Only you can answer your question, though. How important is it to CBT before you can get citizenship? Are you willing to try to find a gun in the black market? Would you consider another method? We really can't make these decisions for you.

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I am a British citizen. Getting a gun in Pakistan is harder than America. But, the only surefire way to CTB is a gunshot to the head.

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
There is no surefire way to CBT, there are plenty of people walking around without a face from a failed attempt with a shotgun. With proper research, preparation and making sure one is left alone for half an hour, there are other methods just as effective and more accessible. I still don't understand the deal with Pakistan. Aside from these point, you sound informed enough: as an American citizen it should be easy to get a legal gun, but there are ways around that. The decision is still yours.

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
There is no surefire way to CBT, there are plenty of people walking around without a face from a failed attempt with a shotgun. With proper research, preparation and making sure one is left alone for half an hour, there are other methods just as effective and more accessible. I still don't understand the deal with Pakistan. Aside from these point, you sound informed enough: as an American citizen it should be easy to get a legal gun, but there are ways around that. The decision is still yours.

What is the easiest way to CTB without a gun?
There is a huge arms network in Pakistan. So, it is easy to get your hands on a gun. Especially in Peshawar.

Last edited:
X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
It seems like you're complicating everything lol. Why not SN or N?

Reactions: Thrash
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
My mother checks whatever I purchase on the internet, I don't have a job so I have no money on my card etc

X

Xiaomi

Aug 8, 2020
Tell your mother its for a science project
Also, how old are you?

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
My mother won't fall for it... she knows I'm severely depressed and desperate to kill myself

X

Xiaomi

Aug 8, 2020
Are you currently in school?
If so, make a list f things to order then add SN on it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I'm at university in the UK. I really want to try SN, but my mum won't let me. It's almost impossible. After, she found yew seeds she threw them away. I have no way to commit suicide. Hanging would be hit or miss.
That's why I want to immigrate to America, get citizenship & then off myself.

X

Xiaomi

Aug 8, 2020
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Too risky. Plus, I'm scared if I commit suicide, I might end up in hell.

X

Xiaomi

Aug 8, 2020
Suicidals don't go to hell bro. I'm a christian and I know this
I need you to exhaust other options before ctbing

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Well as a Muslim, I would go to hell. That's the Islamic belief.
Although, it is possible for God to forgive me & to go to heaven, it's not guaranteed.

X

Xiaomi

Aug 8, 2020
If God knows that you're in so much pain, why would he put you in hell? You deserve heaven bro. The best place in heaven.

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Thanks for the kind thought. But, I'm an able bodied 20 yr old woman. Sure, I'm depressed but life is essentially suffering. Even for ppl who are optimists & emotionally resilient. Plus, Islam is a lot stricter than Christianity. I don't think I'd go to heaven...

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi
Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Self destruction button in play
Oct 21, 2020
Why would the US citizenship offer surefire suicide? Also, why would you need to go Pakistan?

Sorry more questions than answers. Seems you are creating obstacles and I am not clear why. Lots of megathreads of methods out there but I do not believe any of them mention US citizenship or a pakistan visit.
I don't understand why you need to come to usa to top yourself unless you are planning a suicide attack, you live in the UK it is a Christian country but you have the freedom to choose what religion you follow and yet you still chose to follow Islam so deal with it, plus only suicide according to the Qur'an is a sin unless you take a kuffir(non believer of islam) with you, then you would be classed as a martyr,which you already know

Last edited:
Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks for the kind thought. But, I'm an able bodied 20 yr old woman. Sure, I'm depressed but life is essentially suffering. Even for ppl who are optimists & emotionally resilient. Plus, Islam is a lot stricter than Christianity. I don't think I'd go to heaven...

I am Muslim too. Suicide is a major sin. I cannot to tell you whether you will you go to heaven or hell. All sins are forgivable but only God can decide that. However you must understand the theological consequences with your decision. It's a judgement call.

U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
If you're scared, maybe you should reconsider. Try to get closer to your deity. Many of my friends with religions say they feel better after spending more time exploring their religions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I don't understand why you need to come to usa to top yourself unless you are planning a suicide attack, you live in the UK it is a Christian country but you have the freedom to choose what religion you follow and yet you still chose to follow Islam so deal with it, plus only suicide according to the Qur'an is a sin unless you take a kuffir(non believer of islam) with you, then you would be classed as a martyr,which you already know

I'm planning to kill myself. No one else. Period.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
My mother checks whatever I purchase on the internet, I don't have a job so I have no money on my card etc
Maybe distance yourself from your mother and rest of your family. It sounds like you rely on them, and they control you. That's a terrible situation to be in. If you live on your own, whether in the UK or US, you may be happy and not want to CTB. Remember, suicide is a permanent solution. You're living situation can very easily change...

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
My mother does this- because like most parents- she cares about me. She would never want me to commit suicide. I don't think that I would be happy without her as I have no energy/motivation to work.