• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
My SN is from 2021 and I want to see if I can get new fresh SN to make sure my attempt goes very smoothly

do you guys think its worth it? it seems so hard to actually get it now in 2024 without hassle or some unneccessary bullshit. Could someone please help me out with this? I want to die I am seeking my first death in this world

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Here's a thread about it:

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
My SN is from 2021 and I want to see if I can get new fresh SN to make sure my attempt goes very smoothly

do you guys think its worth it? it seems so hard to actually get it now in 2024 without hassle or some unneccessary bullshit. Could someone please help me out with this? I want to die I am seeking my first death in this world
Is there any expiry date indicated on the package? SN is said to be a very stable compound. Common expiry periods mentioned in the packages for SN range from 3 to 5 years. I've read that under the right storage conditions it can even last indefinitely.. But in the thread on stability of SN, I remember having read that there is a very minimal level of air/moisture that is let in inside the hdpe containers. My SN has an on package expiry period of 5 years. I am inclined to believe that it should be good enough for that period if the seal isn't broken..

Here's a link where someone claims that it was good for even 30 years..

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
Here's a thread about it:
ive read it and decided I want to get new SN If its possible but that might not even be possible anymore