• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
Should I tell my friends I'm planning my suicide? I have 2 friends that have stayed in contact with me and tried to help, should I tell them? My family have known about my depression for years and I think my friends have too but I don't think they know I'm near the end of the road. I don't plan on telling them a date or anything but I want to have them ready and explain so that they don't feel they are responsible or they could've done more to help. I don't know if it would be a good idea they might try to stop me or have me sectioned or something

reposing

reposing

sleep enthusiast
Sep 4, 2020
If you want to ensure you have the highest success rate if and/or when you ctb, the answer is no. Your intentions are in the right place, but they might get ER/LE involved as you mentioned. Are you planning on leaving a note/letter? If so, you can tell them there.

Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
If you want to ensure you have the highest success rate if and/or when you ctb, the answer is no. Your intentions are in the right place, but they might get ER/LE involved as you mentioned. Are you planning on leaving a note/letter? If so, you can tell them there.
I understand that but I live alone I could probably go whenever I wanted to and I don't think anyone would know for a couple days unless my body was found... I want to leave a note but it's hard to make someone understand through written words I don't really think the risk of them getting authorities involved is that high (it's not really something people do where I'm from you keep yourself to yourself) it's probably not a good idea but I'm all about shit ideas

reposing

reposing

sleep enthusiast
Sep 4, 2020
I understand that but I live alone I could probably go whenever I wanted to and I don't think anyone would know for a couple days unless my body was found... I want to leave a note but it's hard to make someone understand through written words I don't really think the risk of them getting authorities involved is that high (it's not really something people do where I'm from you keep yourself to yourself) it's probably not a good idea but I'm all about shit ideas
I see. And I agree that telling them via note is very different from telling them directly, I understand why you want to talk to them beforehand. It might not be high, but it's still a possibility that you have to factor in. I don't think it's all that of a bad idea, but maybe you could try wording it differently or not explicitly saying anything about ending your life in a way that still sends the message, but doesn't raise suspicion.

Reactions: Nicebuddimtim
Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
I have about an hour before my friend arrives and I have definitely jested around the subject before with him and I think he knows I want to die but just not how serious I am, think I'll tell him about how I've been feeling and the lack of solutions rather than being certain and outright telling him

reposing

reposing

sleep enthusiast
Sep 4, 2020
I have about an hour before my friend arrives and I have definitely jested around the subject before with him and I think he knows I want to die but just not how serious I am, think I'll tell him about how I've been feeling and the lack of solutions rather than being certain and outright telling him
That's probably the closest thing you can do at the moment, good luck and I hope the conversation goes well!

Reactions: Nicebuddimtim
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
I wouldn't. They would be left wondering though.

Reactions: reposing
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I am not telling anyone, apart from my husband, but we are seperated.
The only reason I'm telling him is because he will have to sell our flat and pay the mortgage.
Going to send him a text to tell him to change the bank details to his card and then jump.