• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sunny

sunny

Aug 15, 2023
Whenever someone and I gets close, it's normal for them to vent to me about anything or expose their mental health issues. The problem is, I hate hearing about it even though I offer help. I Feel like I'm degrading them and in my head i think of them as pathetic even though sometimes I suffer in the same ways. I'm wondering if this is some sort of projection thing? I don't want to feel this way towards my friends and obviously I don't tell them how I really feel about it, I listen like a good friend. But i feel guilty that i'm thinking so negatively about them for the whole time rather than concerned. Really good friends of mine have admitted they were/have been suicidal and I feel myself distancing from them [ i only have this problem with close irl/online friends ]

so ironic right lol

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It can be too much for anyone when someone opens up like that. You shouldn't be too hard on yourself for not being able to endure it.

I like to listen but I also have my limit and need a different atmosphere at times.

Everyone has needs.