• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm 29f, extremely lonely and would love to make a friend close by. I have tried making friends in apps like Bumble BFF but everyone that appears is nothing like me. I wondered if here I could find someone who I could feel connected to.

I am a creative person, my hobbies are painting, programming videogames, writing on my diary, fortune telling with Lenormand cards and taking care of my two hamsters. I also like BJD dolls and Tamagotchis. I speak English and Portuguese.

I'm trying to recover so maybe we could help each other if you're also looking to recover. I don't know if this is silly, maybe it is, I don't know what else to do though....

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I'm not in the midlands I am down south on the edge of Kent and London but happy to chat

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
E

Equaldentist

Mar 9, 2024
I'm in London and a little bit older than you. I used to have lenormand and tarot cards, for journalling or writing prompts, but unfortunately I lost them when I moved. I keep meaning to get some more but they seem to have got a lot more expensive!

What do you do for videogame programming? I don't know much about programming myself, I keep thinking about learning Python but don't have any concrete ideas for what I would do with it. What got you into programming?

• Hugs
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
I'm in London and a little bit older than you. I used to have lenormand and tarot cards, for journalling or writing prompts, but unfortunately I lost them when I moved. I keep meaning to get some more but they seem to have got a lot more expensive!

What do you do for videogame programming? I don't know much about programming myself, I keep thinking about learning Python but don't have any concrete ideas for what I would do with it. What got you into programming?
First time I meet someone who also used Lenormand, that's very cool!

I usually use C# and Unity for videogame programming. I've worked with Unreal and C++ too at my job. I accidentally got into programming. I wanted to make art for games, enrolled in a videogame university course and I had to learn programming there so that's where I fell in love with it.

E

Equaldentist

Mar 9, 2024
First time I meet someone who also used Lenormand, that's very cool!

I usually use C# and Unity for videogame programming. I've worked with Unreal and C++ too at my job. I accidentally got into programming. I wanted to make art for games, enrolled in a videogame university course and I had to learn programming there so that's where I fell in love with it.
That sounds really cool, unfortunately I don't know much about programming so I don't know what those specific languages are. What kind of stuff did you work on on your course, did you have a finished working game by the end of it?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
That sounds really cool, unfortunately I don't know much about programming so I don't know what those specific languages are. What kind of stuff did you work on on your course, did you have a finished working game by the end of it?
We would make small games, from art to UI to programming. They were all cringe though, now looking back! We were rookies after all.
On the last year we had to develop a polished demo of a game. My game was a plant crafting and strategy game. You had to discover recipes for creating fantasy plants and then you needed to position them strategically, some plants did well next to specific plants, some did poorly next to other specific plants.

E

Equaldentist

Mar 9, 2024
We would make small games, from art to UI to programming. They were all cringe though, now looking back! We were rookies after all.
On the last year we had to develop a polished demo of a game. My game was a plant crafting and strategy game. You had to discover recipes for creating fantasy plants and then you needed to position them strategically, some plants did well next to specific plants, some did poorly next to other specific plants.
I would play that! I like fantasy, I like plants, I like crafting recipes, I like slice of life / slow games. I would love to see any art you have done for it if you were okay with sharing.

• Love
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
I would play that! I like fantasy, I like plants, I like crafting recipes, I like slice of life / slow games. I would love to see any art you have done for it if you were okay with sharing.
I would share art but I don't want to identify myself. But I'm happy to know you'd enjoy it! ❤
That game is dear to my heart, I think the idea has potential, I hope one day to finish it.

• Love
Reactions: Equaldentist
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Am in servrs fr plnts & xpct tht mny of thm wld lke tht

• Love
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
I am very far from you but just wanted to say that you're anything but 'silly', on the contrary, the fact that you're trying to recover shows that you've got some serious strength in you.
You may feel silly because you're hurting and probably lack some good self-esteem, but often fighting for recovery is way harder than giving up.
Lots of love and best wishes for your recovery

• Love
A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
Im in New zealand but would be happy to chat anytime, lonelyness really is horrible