Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
I don't even know you, but I'm worried for you. I know how easy it is to stay when you're lonely and lost, but sometimes the relationship can tear you up worse than being alone. Happened to me.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I'd be a bit wary of your therapist if they say it's ok to talk to him. Lots of predators say lots of things, we'll call them lies if I want to be judgemental, to get someone in their grasp. It's ultimately your decision but lots of people who have no interest in "getting you for themselves" have offered up sound advise. Best to ghost him, is that what the kids say these days?
I don't even know you, but I'm worried for you. I know how easy it is to stay when you're lonely and lost, but sometimes the relationship can tear you up worse than being alone. Happened to me.
Oh yeah, been there and had the nice satisfying crash.

• Informative
Reactions: InezSerrano
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
UPDATE: My therapist called this guy a psychopath, but I'm pretty sure that's an outdated term these days, so maybe they just don't know what they're talking about, I'm not sure. I mean doesn't everyone know it's antisocial personality disorder now? IDK, I really don't know what to do. I'll probably try to stop talking to this guy, I just feel really unstable and bad IDK.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, WrongPlaceWrongTime and narval
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
The therapist wasn't writing a dx, they were having a one-on-one. It's colloquial language. At any rate, all these mental gymnastics won't get you out of the answer you already know. You presented your own sound judgment in the original post and everyone you asked agreed.

Reactions: Grav and NumbItAll