• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Hotel is the go to option. Believe it or not but hotel staff have seen a lot of dead body's.
They will find you when you don't check out.

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I just don't want to bother my family anymore... I think me being useless is enough to cause enough pain and trouble already. Earlier I thought about hotel... But now I don't even want them to go through funrel and all. Indian society could be cruel in such fashion... My idea is to go away somewhere... Loose my identity and do it.... With the population like ours... I would be an anonymous dead

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Once a rebel, forever a rebel
Dec 8, 2023
Your thread touches me deeply, as my main concern is leaving my parents behind too. I also 100% understand how important it is to find a comfortable, familiar place for 'the passing'. At first, I wanted to do it at my parents' house too, both because it's where I get that familiar feeling and because I felt like being found by them would be best - the most honest, sincere way to say goodbye. But then, thanks to other members' inputs, I realized it's probably not the best option, as they would have to live the rest of their lives in the same place where I took mine. Not to mention I could be found and rescued.

Now, about you: I know you're considering other methods and maybe you'll find one you can follow away from your home. In that case, would a car parked in a nice spot be an option? Or a camping site, or somewhere secluded close to nature?
I hope this helps you somehow. Much love to you

• Love
Reactions: sklvlp999