• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I think I'm finally getting some where in therapy. They have an intense (the therapy that's good for bpd not the normal one but the other one dpt I'm not sure) and I'm keeping the therapist I do have its just..... I can't be completely honest with her. I can't talk about certain topics because my husband is always there and I have separation anxiety so I can't see him not being there and I refuse to talk about it with him around I just know it will piss him off it always has but I'm broken and even if I wasn't it's not like I pick my emotions (I wish I could lol). The fact that I even have this problem makes me feel like shit and I think I understand why I have it but that doesn't make me feel any better about it

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I would try talking to the therapist about working in the direction of independent sessions so you can actually talk.
That's the other thing though. I know my husband would respect that and not ask me about it but he will probably still wonder if not assume what it's about (however I'm not sure how accurate that assumption would be)

(I meant to add this in the thread and forgot to)

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's the other thing though. I know my husband would respect that and not ask me about it but he will probably still wonder if not assume what it's about (however I'm not sure how accurate that assumption would be)
Hopefully the therapist helping him with any insecurities would be part of working in that direction. You would likely get more out of therapy alone.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I agree with Rosey. You could ask her to start small 10 minutes with just you & her- because of your separation anxiety. Gradually increasing the time it's just you & her.

Reactions: Ghost2211
T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
Get your therapist to tell him that it is the therapists idea, not yours. It is most important that you feel comfortable and safe.

Reactions: Ghost2211
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Get your therapist to tell him that it is the therapists idea, not yours. It is most important that you feel comfortable and safe.
How? I kinda have to be alone with her first to explain the situation plus my husband nows I wouldn't go for that. For different reasons people have said that he is to go away from me (even just across the room) and I grab his arm and go "no, he stays right the f here with me"

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
does your husband work? that maybe you can call therapist and have her suggest 10 minute you & her sessions?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
does your husband work? that maybe you can call therapist and have her suggest 10 minute you & her sessions?
We work together. To specify we literally spend 24/7 with each other aside from rare incidences like when I'm out with grampy for a few hours. Before someone suggests I call them it's on the weekend and my therapist isn't in. Plus its a kind of like a free government thing so I can't even directly talk to her except for my appointments

Last edited: