• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
Title. I am very serious about CTBing by Sunday at the latest. I'm worried about the testing process somehow lowering efficacy of the SN, I would test it right now but figure I should wait till the day of so it's pure.

Alsooooo my SN is from 2021 and I opened it like 2-3 times so please wish me luck that it's still good. I really really really want to die now I'm logically sure of it.

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
i think i read in the 'sn bible' that it's best to have two separate packages, one for testing exclusively, and to leave the package for ctb sealed

• Informative
Reactions: restless.dreams
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
SN is actually very stable (thread) so I don't think it would hurt to test it now. I tested mine today and don't plan to use it right away.

i think i read in the 'sn bible' that it's best to have two separate packages, one for testing exclusively, and to leave the package for ctb sealed
That's a good idea! Now I wish I had two :/

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
I decided to go the route of testing it on the same night I wanna use it. It could be plain stubbornness on my part (or paranoia), but I don't wanna have two separate SN batches.

It does sound like a good idea though to have dedicated batches for testing and CTB if you can afford that.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You should be fine to test it prior to ctb date as long as you store it safely. SN is very stable and the process of turning to nitrate is slow.

Reactions: arthurkuzechov
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
SN is actually very stable (thread) so I don't think it would hurt to test it now. I tested mine today and don't plan to use it right away.

That's a good idea! Now I wish I had two :/
Hello. Sorry could you text a link with your thread where you tested it. I read your test yesterday but I had 4 am and I went to sleep. So I missed your results. Or tell me pls how it was going.

Reactions: rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As long you kept your SN in a dark, cool and airtight place it's fine. A few days don't affect it's efficiency.