SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
I can either jump now 21 floors or do SN in a week, I'm ready.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
If I had the balls to jump I would do it. Probably wouldn't go SN either though because it can be pretty painful.

I think monoxide is going to be the simplest most peaceful method for me with what I have access to.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Whichever you decide, and it is entirely your own decision, I wish you all the very best and a successfull resolution. Go well, sleep soundly and peacefully.

NotMyName

NotMyName

Oct 3, 2023
In my opinion you shouldnt jump. I respect your choice and it seems like you are sure about it. I wont encourage you to do it, however, If you choose to jump you might traumatise someone, who hast nothing to do with your current situation. So please do not jump.

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
In my opinion you shouldnt jump. I respect your choice and it seems like you are sure about it. I wont encourage you to do it, however, If you choose to jump you might traumatise someone, who hast nothing to do with your current situation. So please do not jump.
Yeah I forgot about that. I'd have to do it at like 4am or something when no-one is around.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah I forgot about that. I'd have to do it at like 4am or something when no-one is around.
Your mangled body would still be traumatic for the new guy on shift.

When I am found I will look as if I'm resting peacefully as to cause as little grief as possible.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope you find the freedom you wish for.

B

bigdipper420

Jun 7, 2023
I wish you the best and peace where ever you are my friend