• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i was thinking, making my final plans for when my SN arrives, and was doing some research on methylene blue. i was thinking, should i hide my SN after i mix it so that if i do get caught it takes them longer to realize what i had taken and thus longer to know how to treat me?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It won't do much good. They'll basically know regardless. Even if they don't know specifically what caused it, they'll recognize methemoglobinemia right away.

The only thing maybe in your favor is unless something recently changed, I don't believe they have anything that can help with SN on the ambulances as a standard practice. So unless they know before dispatch that that's what they're dealing with, any treatment beyond just oxygen will have to wait until you get to the hospital. (That's according to a paramedic I saw talking about the subject.)

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
It won't do much good. They'll basically know regardless. Even if they don't know specifically what caused it, they'll recognize methemoglobinemia right away.

The only thing maybe in your favor is unless something recently changed, I don't believe they have anything that can help with SN on the ambulances as a standard practice. So unless they know before dispatch that that's what they're dealing with, any treatment beyond just oxygen will have to wait until you get to the hospital. (That's according to a paramedic I saw talking about the subject.)
okay that makes more comfortable, the closest hospital is about 10 minutes away from me even if they had their lights on

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If you can't hide it, you could try taking off the labels like someone who recently used this method did in order to relieve some pressure from the distributor, though the bottle itself is probably enough to track it down if someone really wanted to...

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'll throw away the evidence so it doesn't get tracked back to the distributor and then another supplier is gone. Whatever remaining SN you have left over, you can spread it in the grass, and then throw the bottle away in a dumpster of a commercial place. I realized that SN when fully dissolved in water, looks clear like water after 2-3 hours.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In case of hiding it, it should be a really good place.
When I failed to CTB, my parents CHECKED OUT every single space and meter from my apartment. I couldn't have hid anything.
Take that into account!

(anyway, in my case i tried partial so, there wasn't that much to be found lol)