• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
While this topic has been discussed in brief before, the answer wasn't conclusive and I need some thoughts and opinions on it, because travelling with SN is pivotal to my plan. I'd love to listen to you especially if you've worked in aviation or have travelled internationally with SN.

So, I plan to ctb away from my home country to prevent a police investigation there and not hassle my old and sick parents to do my last rites. I have travelled with things like protein powder in my checked luggage before with no issues at all. So I think this should be fine too? My SN container will be hard-plastic weighing 500gms.

The one time I only had a carry-on, they asked me to open my protein container just to be sure. So clearly, I shouldn't risk taking SN in my carry-on, right? Also, this is my paranoia speaking but there's no way to know the substance is poisonous through x-ray checks, right? Only informed answers please, I don't want conflicting opinions that leave me even more confused.

Last edited: