Votes: 42 47.2%
  • Partial

Votes: 47 52.8%

• Total voters
Imustdevourthe

Imustdevourthe

I'm tired of the matrix.
Jun 1, 2019
I don't think you're doing partial right. When I tried I immediately passed out and remember feeling so at peace but the rail didn't hold all my weight. When I've tried full...its terrifying. My head and eyes and ears feel like their going to explode.

Reactions: Partial-Elf
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
My head and eyes and ears feel like their going to explode.

I experienced that trying partial, i read that's what happens when you only manage to block the jugulars and not the carotids. Either way I am probably going to go for a chemical method.

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I experienced that trying partial, i read that's what happens when you only manage to block the jugulars and not the carotids. Either way I am probably going to go for a chemical method.
What you're describing happens when you don't put all your weight into the noose fast. If you ease in you get the pressure build, but if you sit into it hard and fast it's just like the dimmer switch out of consciousness with no uncomfortable effects

Reactions: limone
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
What you're describing happens when you don't put all your weight into the noose fast. If you ease in you get the pressure build, but if you sit into it hard and fast it's just like the dimmer switch out of consciousness with no uncomfortable effects
That's true and it means that one must be determined and do it as fast as possible.

Reactions: Partial-Elf
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

What is the explanation for this ?
Could you please link this video if you still have it

The kid looks young in that still image before running the video. With all the concern we have been showing about denying youngsters access to the Forum, maybe images of children in any context should be considered out of place here too. I think so.
Watching what appears to be a child dying is sick.

Last edited:
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
What is the explanation for this ?
I don't know why there's such a drastic difference, but there definitely is. Probably something to do with the amount of force being applied and how that interacts with the different veins and arteries. I was getting very frustrated with partial before figuring that out

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
With enough force and noose constriction arteries are closed and brain deprived of oxygen, which results in fainting. Then gravity is doing job.

Reactions: CW36 and Partial-Elf
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The kid looks young in that still image before running the video. With all the concern we have been showing about denying youngsters access to the Forum, maybe images of children in any context should be considered out of place here too. I think so.
Watching what appears to be a child dying is sick.

Well, they asked for it. I will not post such things in public again.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
An entire thread full of the empty dead.
®️➕p

Last edited: