• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

inanotherlife

inanotherlife

Sep 26, 2023
so my ex and I have been separated for about 5 months. during the entire 3year relationship, most the pictures we took were on my phone. should I share an album of our pictures before I cbt? we ended on decent terms just are in no communication

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, raindrops, LetMeBeSad and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If your death being romanticized is something you care to happen, I wouldn't. Otherwise, feel free.

Reactions: inanotherlife
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I would. I suppose I can't really ask bc then she'll know something is wrong
Have you purposefully been avoiding communicating with each other? Or was just the course that things naturally took after the breakup?

inanotherlife

inanotherlife

Sep 26, 2023
Have you purposefully been avoiding communicating with each other? Or was just the course that things naturally took after the breakup?
we aren't blocked and are friends on social media. I guess there isn't too much to talk abt lol

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
we aren't blocked and are friends on social media. I guess there isn't too much to talk abt lol
If you are on good terms then they would probably want to have the pictures they don't have.

• Love
Reactions: inanotherlife and Myforevercharlie
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
so my ex and I have been separated for about 5 months. during the entire 3year relationship, most the pictures we took were on my phone. should I share an album of our pictures before I cbt? we ended on decent terms just are in no communication
I shared mine already. He ignores me, after 15 years. We were together every single day and it was so beautiful and so happy, until I pushed him away. I was so very nasty, my mind was evil, and I perceived terrible things. I'm so mentally unwell and drained but I gave him photos so when I do go he can sit and think about how he should of had more faith in me, I was getting medication, I had therapy on the 4th of January and he left me with no faith that my mind can heal.

inanotherlife

inanotherlife

Sep 26, 2023
If you are on good terms then they would probably want to have the pictures they don't have.
thank you for your insight. definitely helpful with a diff perspective
I shared mine already. He ignores me, after 15 years. We were together every single day and it was so beautiful and so happy, until I pushed him away. I was so very nasty, my mind was evil, and I perceived terrible things. I'm so mentally unwell and drained but I gave him photos so when I do go he can sit and think about how he should of had more faith in me, I was getting medication, I had therapy on the 4th of January and he left me with no faith that my mind can heal.
I'm sorry that played out that way :/ did he respond at all to you sharing it? he definitely wont be able to avoid that, maybe that's why he is avoiding you so much, because the loss is real and he is avoiding it
I'm sorry that played out that way :/ did he respond at all to you sharing it? he definitely wont be able to avoid that, maybe that's why he is avoiding you so much, because the loss is real and he is avoiding it