Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019

He completely blew up his head with a shotgun. I hope it is really painless and he did not feel anything. I could not use this method, I am a coward and it is too brutal for me. I think those who choose this method are really brave.

Reactions: Manaaja, Vegrau, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I don't have access to N or SN, but buying a shotgun where I live, piece of cake. This is my preferred method no matter the mess I make. I am gone.

Reactions: Quinlor, Manaaja and Vegrau
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I don't have access to N or SN, but buying a shotgun where I live, piece of cake. This is my preferred method no matter the mess I make. I am gone.

I wish I can get a gun that easily too.

Reactions: siray and Manaaja
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I found this video really disturbing, I mean this kid was like 15...

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I found this video really disturbing, I mean this kid was like 15...

At the end of the video, his mother came into the room and saw her son without a head and brains everywhere. It is creepy and very sad. I once again thought that all this horrors easily could have been avoided if euthanasia had been legalized for everyone who wants it, this society is disgustingly hypocritical.

If people don't want to live, they will die in any case without paying anything to anyone, but they could get money for euthanasia from them - after all, this is the only thing that interests them.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Seaghost, Kira and 8 others
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
At the end of the video, his mother came into the room and saw her son without a head and brains everywhere. It is creepy and very sad. I once again thought that all this horrors easily could have been avoided if euthanasia had been legalized for everyone who wants it, this society is disgustingly hypocritical.

If people don't want to live, they will die in any case without paying anything to anyone, but they could get money for euthanasia from them - after all, this is the only thing that interests them.
There should be a legal easy way for people to CTB, its cruel to force people to live.

Reactions: Kira, Allpainnogain, want to die 25 and 7 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Reactions: lynn14, Salad1nnn and Ivenocare
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
RIP KSGcel. :(

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and Ivenocare
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
It just makes me sad. Kid looked young. My life feels irreparable but I'm soon to be 35. This kid still had all the opportunities in the world ahead of him and may not have been able to see outside the walls of home and school to see there was a whole world out there for him.

But at the same time, I don't know what was going on in his life mentally or physically. I just hate that life has to be like this.

Reactions: lynn14
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
It just makes me sad. Kid looked young. My life feels irreparable but I'm soon to be 35. This kid still had all the opportunities in the world ahead of him and may not have been able to see outside the walls of home and school to see there was a whole world out there for him.

But at the same time, I don't know what was going on in his life mentally or physically. I just hate that life has to be like this.

The pressure that drive him to do something this brutal. That in itself is scary enough.

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
What a great comment section btw ...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Alan James and Ivenocare
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
Poor baby. From the looks of it, the kid was probably part of an online community or something. If he had to encounter the same types of people you see in that comment section on a daily basis, no wonder he couldn't take it. What a bunch of sickos.

Reactions: Kira and Ivenocare
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Poor baby. From the looks of it, the kid was probably part of an online community or something. If he had to encounter the same types of people you see in that comment section on a daily basis, no wonder he couldn't take it. What a bunch of sickos.

Wonder how they will feel if the same words are used against people they care about.

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Most gore sites are full of (douchy) sociopaths or children trying to act like them.

Reactions: Alan James
S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
What's scary is if any of that was felt, even for an instant. I think I would go this way if I knew it were instant.

TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
I have read stories of people surviving gunshots to the head although not sure about shotguns. One guy blew off most of his face and could no longer speak or eat. He had to receive food via tubes. Another person suffered brain damage and half her face was mangled and she could only walk with a cane due to severe limp on the side she shot herself and she could only speak slowly with slurring. And I just cant imagine the trauma of walking into a room and seeing the remains everywhere.

Reactions: lynn14
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
The response offered by the user Oathbreaker on that website is damn right.
That poor mother, though. FUCK, imagine seeing your child like that...

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I won't click on that link - I already know what can happen, and I don't have ghoulish curiosity. This sort of injury is usually caused by the expanding gas from the fired cartridge entering the skull in the case of a contact shot.
Horrible.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Ivenocare
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
I remember seeing this awhile back and it is a heartbreaker. As others have said, how young he is, you can tell he just had a bad day and had the rest of his life ahead of him. Suicide that is an act of pure impulse, is not good. Reminds me of Katelyn Nichole Davis, you can tell she was just PMS-ing, it was sad in her case too. Young people can be very impulse-driven, perhaps because their brains are not fully developed.
I have read stories of people surviving gunshots to the head although not sure about shotguns. One guy blew off most of his face and could no longer speak or eat. He had to receive food via tubes. Another person suffered brain damage and half her face was mangled and she could only walk with a cane due to severe limp on the side she shot herself and she could only speak slowly with slurring. And I just cant imagine the trauma of walking into a room and seeing the remains everywhere.

He was considerate enough to lay down a tarp. But it still made a mess on the ceiling. And I agree, it would be horrible to see your son or nephew or whatever the case might have been, blown to bits. Guaranteed PTSD from the sight of that alone. From what I can gather the young man in question had zero fucks to give, to say the least.

Last edited:
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Absolutely no pain at all.
Bullets travel faster than nerve impulses and this was one hell of a "bullet"
You can tell because his body didn't spasm, he just fell down, even his arms were in the same position when the gun flew across the room.
From what I know about this case, shuaiby, was his name, he was 18 and was extensively planning on being a mass shooter, since he was inspired by Elliot Rodger. His parents were going to kick him out for being a NEET so this was the only solution he could think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.