• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I seen to get side affects from every psychiatric drug. Newest drug side affects is sleeping. I just slept about 36hrs.
I've cleared 2 entire classes of drugs. Psychiatrist is just trying to treat anxiety. Desvenlafaxine was the only drug in one class of drugs I'm able to deal with side affects. Just need to wear sunglasses during the day and not drive at night.

New drug Lbalvi took it Thurs night around 10pm. Woke up Sat around 10am. I slept approximately 36hrs. I woke up just long enough to take care of pets. I'm still so tired and want to go back to sleep.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
That sounds really tough, 36h is such a long time! The psychiatrist needs to come up with a specific plan for your case then. Has he got any ideas?
Sorry treatment is being so complicated...

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nov 2, 2023
That sounds really tough, 36h is such a long time! The psychiatrist needs to come up with a specific plan for your case then. Has he got any ideas?
Sorry treatment is being so complicated...
I have treatments that are working. This is me venting about difficulty of trying to make any adjustments. I get extreme and uncommon side effects to every single drug and at lowest dose. I ended up sleeping another 6hrs. This one was supposed to only potentially have side effect of weight gain from increased appetite. My sleep cycle is still borked and insomnia.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I have treatments that are working. This is me venting about difficulty of trying to make any adjustments. I get extreme and uncommon side effects to every single drug and at lowest dose. I ended up sleeping another 6hrs. This one was supposed to only potentially have side effect of weight gain from increased appetite. My sleep cycle is still borked and insomnia.
That reminds me of my grandmother, she also got all the rare side effects and that was why she hated medication.

I'm glad the plan is working then, hopefully they'll be able to find the right combination of meds that will work best for you

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nov 2, 2023
I'm having this exact same problem šŸ˜”
Sorry to hear you got same problem. However, I'm glad to hear it's nice to know I'm not alone. The number of medications I can't use and number of rare side effects made me feel like I'm a different species of people or something.

Are you still trying to find a medication or adjusting your current medications? What's your latest side effect?

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Meds are a hit or miss. Talk to your doc. I can't say you will certainly find it but I can tell you that I also tried multiple and the ones I'm on right now are working great. Doesn't cloud my judgement or have negative side effects only control my manic episodes

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nov 2, 2023
Meds are a hit or miss. Talk to your doc. I can't say you will certainly find it but I can tell you that I also tried multiple and the ones I'm on right now are working great. Doesn't cloud my judgement or have negative side effects only control my manic episodes
Just venting. I've found medication that works. My psychiatrist is just adjusting to make things work better. Side effects to medications have been worse than the symptoms their testing. Lost ability to walk for a couple days on one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bianka