• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
For short drop hanging, should the rope be placed below or above the adam's apple ?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

I don't think he talks about short drop but maybe it will help.

S

stuckinmycomplex

Mar 25, 2024
its hard to say because a lot of people seems to disagree on where it should be but i plan on doing it below mostly because when it comes to full body hanging it is just a matter of time before passing out and where the rope is doesnt really change that , but first i need to figure it out how to do the knot.

Reactions: Drago369
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
its hard to say because a lot of people seems to disagree on where it should be but i plan on doing it below mostly because when it comes to full body hanging it is just a matter of time before passing out and where the rope is doesnt really change that , but first i need to figure it out how to do the knot.
There is a section on knots here
For short drop hanging, should the rope be placed below or above the adam's apple ?
The rope will slide up so above the adams apple is better

Last edited:
S

stuckinmycomplex

Mar 25, 2024

i was really confused on how to do the knot but the animated knots site was really helpful ( that site must have been made to help people end their lifes lol) but i have a question, should you make the knot already around your neck or make the knot and then put your head in? and i am going to use a rope that is a little bit shorter than me because its the only one i have acess to, even tho you said that the rope should be 3 times your height but it shouldn't a big deal right?

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
i was really confused on how to do the knot but the animated knots site was really helpful ( that site must have been made to help people end their lifes lol) but i have a question, should you make the knot already around your neck or make the knot and then put your head in? and i am going to use a rope that is a little bit shorter than me because its the only one i have acess to, even tho you said that the rope should be 3 times your height but it shouldn't a big deal right?
Make the knot
Test it - put your hand in it and pull to see if its tightens
Then put your head in

Yeah, it can work
Ive seen people succeed with scarfs

D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024

thanks