LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I don't know where to start but let's say I'm glad I moved away from that house so early on.

Yesterday I was at my parents house because they needed my help but I'm glad that I didn't take everything seriously.

They had a little bit of fire recently in one room because of old wiring in the house since my grandma bought it in 1968 and no one really did any renovation there.
For example if I charged my old Nokia and used my Pentium 4 PC with some random ATI GPU, the lights flickered in the whole house and sometimes even tripped the main breaker.

So, they called me like 40 times and asked me for help with painting the room that caught fire. Yeah, as if my dad or brothers couldn't do that themselves but since I needed money, I agreed to this crap.

All the time I was there, my mom was on shopping trips and my dad was watching the TV while eating some chips. If that's wouldn't be enough, they started to act very hostile again like they did when I was living with them.
However, I'm not stupid and glad that I never forgot what they did to me.

So, since I'm a wizard, I managed to to pay 12.77$ for 2L paint bucket and managed to use my black magic to convert this 2L of paint into 10L of paint.
Hehe, you guessed it. I'm not a wizard, I refilled the paint into bigger bucket and mixed it with water.

In the end, I got 80€ from them and I could just gtfo from there since I could take their shit any longer.

Now, why I'm glad that I'm not living with them anymore?

First.. Their toxic behavior towards me

Second.. I would probably get some problems with my lungs if I would have stayed there any longer (you will know later why)

Third.. I'm sure I couldn't even start any sort of relarelationship there or even date anyone in the first place.
Sure, all of my 3 GF's cheated and just used me but at least sometimes I had some great time with them.

Now I took a couple of pictures at their house and after this line, viewers discretion is advised

----------------------------

Hmm. I like this kitchen. Here's definitely enough space for the entire family ☺️

IMG 20210417 135155

Yeah, it's very full here.

What's next, let's see the bathroom. I actually took my dump behind the garage. I could breath in there. Yes, this is mold
IMG 20210427 131314

Now, this isn't still the end.
The living room comes next. However there was like some mold there before I moved out but things got worse over the time. Now the entire celling is full of black points and they're living there just don't give a fck about this stuff. When I asked them why it smelled so bad here, they just answered something in the line " Nah, we don't smell anything. Maybe you was stupid enough to step into some dog poo"

IMG 20210427 154900  01

Yeah, very funny.
However, this is the last time I helped them with anything because the whole show was too much for me and I already though that I wouldn't do any S/H anymore since my arm healed and the old scars were barely visible but I was wrong.
After I wrote with some person on Keybase, I went to my room, took my beautiful knife and began cutting myself.
Since I'm blessed and pass out when I see some blood, I woke up like a hour later and went to bed after tending my wounds and removing some blood stains from my graphics tablet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Pen>Sword and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Omg dear, that house certainly looks like a mess!

I couldn't live with my family again either.
I was forced to move back with them last year after my failed attempt and I thought I was gonna lose my mind for real because of my schizophrenic mother. She's really a monster.

I'm glad you don't have to live with them anymore. Feel good! I mean, you at least helped them. You're a very nice person.

Anyway, hope you can feel better soon.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LunarPyotr and 2 others
Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
Glad you're able to move out from such a shitty family.
Now if only I'm able to do the same, I'd be able to recover at least 33% of my mental health. Bloody hell.

Quick question though, do you plan on cutting ties with them?

Reactions: Pen>Sword, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and LunarPyotr
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! Like @WornOutLife said, OMG what a mess!!! I am so, so happy that you got the heck out of that mess. As a global family member you do NOT deserve to have to put up with something of this nature. Please try and remember tha WE all are 1 here together period and cheating partners come and maybe go BUT we are ALWAYS here for one another. All the love and hugs to you @LunarPyotr as YOU ARE part of our global family and I could NEVER imagine NOT having you here with all of us. Walter (in the U.S., but my grandparents came from Germany...also the usual real first name, 65 years young , gray hair and never phony) :happy::hug::hug::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LunarPyotr and WornOutLife
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
Glad you're able to move out from such a shitty family.
Now if only I'm able to do the same, I'd be able to recover at least 33% of my mental health. Bloody hell.

Quick question though, do you plan on cutting ties with them?
I don't really know but one day I definitely will try to do that but keep the contact with my sister somehow (maybe via Keybase since it doesn't require you a phone number and you can use temporary mail address)

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
It looks and sounds like your parents are going through some stuff of their own. Good on you for helping out regardless of any issues.

• Love
Reactions: Morituri_Te_Salutant
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Were they always that bad from the beginning? I feel bad for people like you with crappy parents. Those people don't deserve a child at all.

Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
Were they always that bad from the beginning? I feel bad for people like you with crappy parents. Those people don't deserve a child at all.
Like I always say,

Every child deserves a good parent;
but not every parent deserves a child.

• Love
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, LunarPyotr and Pen>Sword
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Like I always say,

Every child deserves a good parent;
but not every parent deserves a child.
Amen to that. Fuck bad parents. It makes me glad that I have a family who loves me unconditionally.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot comprehend how your parents can live in a house like that and not be ill. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, I don't even recall when this began but my sister was probably treated similarly and she's older than me and the oldest of us all.
They always compared me to other people or even neighbors kids and that's also why I moved out when I was 16.
My brothers in comparison, are probably still treated like kings. Like one got recently an iPhone 12 with a unlimited data contract from my parents, the other one got a nice car and the youngest one, didn't even had to pay for his 50cc license.
In the meantime I had to pay for my license, buy myself a car and pay for my phone (was some old Sony Ericsson W9xx which was a very good phone back then).

Sure, I wouldn't want to have the newest and tech loaded car like my brother wanted. I would be even fine if they would import a polish Fiat 126p or even an used Volkswagen Golf 2 which had a golf ball on the gear shifter if you bough the manual gearbox version. Nah, they said that I can buy those cars myself and I ended up getting some VW T3 (delivery car) which was kinda great but if you owned that car, you know that it has some overheating issues because the engine and radiator was on the back of the car :P

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
I'm so sorry you had to go through that :( I'm very happy you were able to find your own place. Just from that one photo alone your house looks just like my parent's tiny apartment. 5% of the stuff in my house belongs to me and my sister 95% of it is clutter that my parents refuse to throw away and keep bringing in. Living with hoarders is physically and psychologically draining. It's one of the reasons why I'm bummed about not being able to move out immediately after graduation :/. I felt like a rat in a cage living there for 21 years with no privacy and shared everything

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
I'm so sorry you had to go through that :( I'm very happy you were able to find your own place. Just from that one photo alone your house looks just like my parent's tiny apartment. 5% of the stuff in my house belongs to me and my sister 95% of it is clutter that my parents refuse to throw away and keep bringing in. Living with hoarders is physically and psychologically draining. It's one of the reasons why I'm bummed about not being able to move out immediately after graduation :/. I felt like a rat in a cage living there for 21 years with no privacy and shared everything
The house has like two floors and a basement but basement is full of random crap. Funny thing is that my brother was hiding there a lot of money but now, since the whole basement is filled with bags of clothes and broken kitchen supplies and his stash (which I'm sure is the loose brick in the chime maintenance room and I'm sure he packed the money in some sort of bag.
When I lived there, I was some stuff down there but you could at least move down there and also spend the summer there while working on my bicycle.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus