Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
Now that we know that @EvisceratedJester really likes AI-generated images :devil: let's see what we get when we put "eviscerated jester" into Bing Image Creator.

Eviscerated jester copilot

Hmm, way too perky, and no evisceration. Let's try Canva...

Eviscerated jester canva

Had to put the word "female" in there, else it created a jester that looked male. At least it's creepier than the first one.

• Yay!
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: NumbItAll, EvisceratedJester and Spreadingmywings
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
Now that we know that @EvisceratedJester really likes AI-generated images :devil: let's see what we get when we put "eviscerated jester" into Bing Image Creator.

View attachment 150292

View attachment 150293

Had to put the word "female" in there, else it created a jester that looked male. At least it's creepier than the first one.
I have a feeling that she may look like Dwayne The Rock Johnson

Reactions: LifeQuitter
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

View attachment 150292

View attachment 150293

I have a feeling that she may look like Dwayne The Rock Johnson
Aw, that's so sweet of you. Sadly, I'm nowhere near as smoking hot as The Rock. This is what I actually look like:

• Wow
Reactions: Spreadingmywings
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Spreadingmywings and GuessWhosBack
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Nope, don't give a shit. I do not like her at all. Even as a joke, that is incredibly insulting. The man is but a treasured God. He is Black Adam! He is that Moana Man Guy! He played BayWatch person! HE PLAYED A BAYWATCH!!

FOR THIS NASTY HEATHEN TO INSULT THIS INTERNATIONAL TREASURE IS A TRAVESTY! I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL FOR THE SIN SHE HAS COMMITTED!! SHE IS A WEAK AND COWARDLY HUMAN-BEING!!!

• Hmph!
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
Nope, don't give a shit. I do not like her at all. Even as a joke, that is incredibly insulting. The man is but a treasured God. He is Black Adam! He is that Moana Man Guy! He played BayWatch person! HE PLAYED A BAYWATCH!!

FOR THIS NASTY HEATHEN TO INSULT THIS INTERNATIONAL TREASURE IS A TRAVESTY! I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL FOR THE SIN SHE HAS COMMITTED!! SHE IS A WEAK AND COWARDLY HUMAN-BEING!!!

So hawt if they kissed 🤤
IMG 7285

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Wtff why does bro look like the guy from
Puzzle - I saw an angel

Srs right now, not cappin uncle

I want to be left in a room with him but not in a cr33py way

They're twins. They both have their own solo side projects (Puzzle and Enjoy), with their main project being The Garden.
^ See! Look how identical they are

(Fun fact: They actually don't know if they are identical twins or not)

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: Spreadingmywings and GuessWhosBack
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
Damn, you want to kiss Wyatt Shears?
View attachment 150304
Don't blame you, but he's already taken, bud.

They're twins. They both have their own solo side projects (Puzzle and Enjoy), with their main project being The Garden.
View attachment 150305

I've heard of The Garden because i had a crush on this girl which is always kind of silent about stuff and just keeps to herself and one day she finally posted a story and I saw the place where she was looked like some kind of party/concert and had the tittle 'The Garden' it must be a pretty good duo or band for that girl to like it tbh tbqh ngl srs jl jfl i wasn't try to stalk her 🥺
View attachment 150305

But fr i didn't know he had a twin, I like his music, yeah I think they might be identical

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I've heard of The Garden because i had a crush on this girl which is always kind of silent about stuff and just keeps to herself and one day she finally posted a story and I saw the place where she was looked like some kind of party/concert and had the tittle 'The Garden' it must be a pretty good duo or band for that girl to like it tbh tbqh ngl srs jl jfl i wasn't try to stalk her 🥺

But fr i didn't know he had a twin, I like his music, yeah I think they might be identical

• Wow
amnesia999

amnesia999

Jun 30, 2024

Here's an SNL clip you might remember from 2009 where you get to see Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's toes.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Here's an SNL clip you might remember from 2009 where you get to see Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's toes.

Man, that guy has some beautiful toes. Truly showing the world who's boss, right Dwyane?

F tek HWAAAYiIw

Buffy

Buffy

24/7 cold
Mar 17, 2024
I'm losing brain cells from this thread

9625d229cc25ef9bc8b050e1da116ba7

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: damienlerone03, LifeQuitter and Spreadingmywings
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
dwayne the rock johnson looks a little different, perhaps he listened to "welcome to the cum zone" too many times
Dwayne was born in the cumzone. He IS the cumzone. Get your facts straight.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: damienlerone03 and Spreadingmywings
amnesia999

amnesia999

Jun 30, 2024
Man, that guy has some beautiful toes. Truly showing the world who's boss, right Dwyane?
The Rock's got TGIF written on all his shoes.
It's to remind him that TOES GO IN FIRST

(All those years in the WWF really did a number on him)

• Yay!
Reactions: damienlerone03 and EvisceratedJester