• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bubbles_0403

bubbles_0403

Mar 16, 2024
The last few weeks I've really been into painting again

Attachments

• CF1DC682-9BD8-45FE-A978-880BCB1CF823.jpeg
    CF1DC682-9BD8-45FE-A978-880BCB1CF823.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • BB0F829D-7B78-4291-A326-6F528C31ED82.jpeg
    BB0F829D-7B78-4291-A326-6F528C31ED82.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8489.jpeg
    IMG_8489.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I empathise a lot with robots, androids, AI, the like. Sometimes I feel like one when I draw--I don't create art based on my emotions. I create them based on prompts in my head. Like an art AI does. People criticise AI art... in a way, it makes me feel like I'm the one receiving the criticism, because I function in the same way AI art machines do. Many times I wish I were a robot so I wouldn't have to feel.

These are oil paintings.
1711492206588 1711492288625
I've stopped showing any of my art on the internet. The sentiment toward art has become so pessimistic and elitist. At least this will be a place that archives some of it once I die. These will probably be thrown away in real life.

Last edited:
AkibaKyun

AkibaKyun

♡ Your Friend・Call Me If You Get Lost・I Love BTS ♡
Apr 10, 2024
I drew these for an old dear friend. ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝)
However, I don't think he cared much for them which is 100% understandable since my art skills aren't that good at all.
ꉂ (´∀`)ʱªʱªʱª

The first drawing is very special to me since we both really liked an Anime series called, "Gushing Over Magical Girls".
I decided to draw both our favorite characters from the series. ( > 〰 < )♡
Sadly, I never got the chance to finish it, ink it and color it since it got destroyed in the rain. (╥﹏╥)

The second drawing that I drew for him was a gift and an apology for not being online for a week.
I never told him that during that week, I had a failed suicide attempt and a self harm attempt due to having a severe mental breakdown and for failing my attempt.

His favorite character in Gushing Over Magical Girls was Sayo Minakami. ( ≧ᗜ≦)
She was also my favorite, as well.
So, I decided to draw her with cat ears since I'm a fan of Neko Girls. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄)​

IMG 3387

IMG 3493

Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I drew these for an old dear friend. ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝)
However, I don't think he cared much for them which is 100% understandable since my art skills aren't that good at all.
ꉂ (´∀`)ʱªʱªʱª

The first drawing is very special to me since we both really liked an Anime series called, "Gushing Over Magical Girls".
I decided to draw both our favorite characters from the series. ( > 〰 < )♡
Sadly, I never got the chance to finish it, ink it and color it since it got destroyed in the rain. (╥﹏╥)

The second drawing that I drew for him was a gift and an apology for not being online for a week.
I never told him that during that week, I had a failed suicide attempt and a self harm attempt due to having a severe mental breakdown and for failing my attempt.

His favorite character in Gushing Over Magical Girls was Sayo Minakami. ( ≧ᗜ≦)
She was also my favorite, as well.
So, I decided to draw her with cat ears since I'm a fan of Neko Girls. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄)​

View attachment 135004

View attachment 135003
WHATTTTTT these are so cute!!!!! I love the way you draw eyes!!! I'm sorry they didn't care much for them. I would be thrilled to recieve drawings like that, your style is adorable :) 💗💗💗

Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I used to draw a lot more and my friends at the time would look up to me as a great artist. Nowadays, I've been drawing far less than I'd like. It feels impossible to draw or do anything that involves getting out of bed anymore.View attachment 136461View attachment 136462View attachment 136463View attachment 136464
AHHHHH Mari!!! 💜💜💜 the colors you used in that drawing are so pretty, I loved the way you outlined some of the shadows with a more saturated color. The Madoka and Homura drawing is amazing too 💗💜 The kitten and flowers art is so beautiful and delicate, I really love your work 🫂 I feel the exact same way, drawing has become really hard for me to do and it sucks

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
My favourite photograph, taken years ago... I love sunsets and water; wish I could experience Norway once. :')

DSC179910

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty