• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Verodv

Verodv

Fight or flight
Aug 15, 2021
So, my doctor found this longer release lithium formula that apparently cut off all side effect of carbo-lithium. Plus you need to take it just once a day.

Ok, it's not free as carbo-lithium (here almost all the basic meds can be free with a prescrption) but it so much better that money are well spent.

Now my problem. The fuck*** total hass*** in marketing called it "Resilient".

This word was creating to measure metals and other material property and the definition is:
Resilience is the ability of a material to withstand elastic deformation without deforming plastically. ... The maximum amount of volume that a material will elastically deform before becoming permanently deformed is known as the modulus of resilience.

Literally, I'm taking a med naming after how much abuse can I take before broken up. How much can yuo beat me up and still call me Me. How long will it takes to get permanently deformed? Am I already?

For sure I am if I'm so pissed for that name on the box. F***.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
That is a pretty stupid name, I agree. On the note of meds and shaming, I'm "lucky" enough to live in the U.S. where we're slammed with pharmaceutical ads every few seconds. One that I see often is for Trintellix. Their commercials make me so angry because it paints depression as a few bad days, or average motivation issues, or an attitude problem. All in a perky, super condescending tone. Makes me want to call whoever makes the damn commercials and chew them out, because they really have the nerve to reduce depression to such a thing.